Receptionists and Paperwork

**ONGOING**

Started date: 25/11/15
End date: xxx

A Vkook series.

XOXOXOX

By the time Jungkook had entered the building, the receptionist's behind the counter had her lips curled up into a smile. He's seen this boy enter the building a couple of times and even greeted him once or twice. The first encounter with this cute raven was when he asked for Taehyung's office. She had been shy and timid then. But now she decided to act more flirtatious and finally speak to him properly. She knew his name.  Jungkook!"

Said boy was just about to head toward the elevator but paused and glanced toward the lady. He rose a brow and watched as she leaned against the counter and twirled her brown locks with her finger. She gestured him to come over with her free hand.

Jungkook sighed and resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Wasn't this the shy chick from his first day? Well, he wasn't in the mood to talk to her. He just wanted to go see Taehyung. His cheeks warmed when he realized what he had just thought. 

Clearing his throat, he made his way toward the lady and tried to remain composed. Again, not in the mood to talk to this chick, but complied with her gesture anyway. He reached the counter and stared at her with a neutral look etched onto his face.

The lady smiled, "Jungkookie?" She purred.

Jungkook's face slightly scrunched up in disgust. Ew.

"I was just wondering if you're free tonight?" She asked and shifted her position so a generous amount of cleavage was in a spot that Jungkook could obviously see.

His gaze darted toward it before they instantly flickered up toward her face. She obviously saw his action and smirked, the thought of Jungkook being turned on coming into her mind. But that wasn't the point. He was trying not to fucking puke.

"Well, you see," He said with a mighty grip on his work bag, "I.. have this thing.. tonight."

The receptionist's slick eyebrow rose up, "Oh?" She spoke, "what's happening?"

"Stuff..."

"What kind of stuff?" She inquired in her attempt of a quiet, seductive voice.

"Stuff that isn't your business." Jungkook answered, mocking her tone.

The lady smirked, "Stop playing hard to get, I know you like me..."

Jungkook's cheeks couldn't help but warm up at her forward statement. He growled angrily, "I don't like--! I mean.. ugh! I'm not..." He seethed through his teeth, "..into you."

"Suuure," she giggled, happily, her cheeks turning pink. "Just give me your number."

Jungkook's face twisted into a look of disgust, "Excuse me?"

"Your. Number."

"He already has enough contacts to deal with," came a lazy voice from behind the raven, "I mean, isn't seeing her behind the counter for 5 seconds each day, already annoying enough, Jungkookie?"