4

________Ferid's POV__________

I'd give this human or so called 'being' an award for its unbelievable cunningness and brave act of treason. If... It weren't for the fact that I was going to end their existence as soon as I found them. One blink of an eye, one figure being seen out my peripheral vision, one lousy mistake from the strange intruder is all it took. Before they could even see me coming, their head would be face first in my hand. Dangling from the hairs of their disconnected skull. One way or another, if they screw up and decide to make a move out of context, I'd catch them before they even knew it. If they decided to stay in one place however and wait for too long of a time then I'd still be able to search for them and catch them anyways. No matter how you look at this situation, they'd some how be caught dead center. To put it off simply...
Their next any of their decisions were more than just futile now.

I lifted up my head while I began walking up my large, curved staircase. Leading straight to the second floor of my awfully big condo. A glint of blood-lust and unrecognizable emotion flashed before my eyes, giving them an even darker, crimson glow. My vision had been one of my best advantages that I could accommodate with. Being an unnatural being like myself, it tripled its sighting twice as much as the regular human eye would be able to see. I was able to gaze upon the balcony above, not seeing anything out of place as I stepped on. It was only when I had made it to the top of the steps did I finally find that something had been misplaced. One of the the flower pots next to the glass wall had been knocked over, spilling out contents of dirt and dust. The blue, hard to replace vase itself had been broken on the floor.
I could feel one of my veins pop just by looking at the scene. A long heavy sigh in defeat came out of my lips, turning towards the long, dark hallway that led to the bedrooms and other rooms. My hand found my hip on its own while I grew disappointed. A hum left my lips as I moved along again.

    "Now now... Burglar. Did you really have to give me the trouble in cleaning up the plant and vase you broke? For that, I'll have you to clean it up once I find you.."

Menacingly, I pulled up my left hand towards my face and examined it mischievously, watching as my clear and sharp nails grew without warning,

     "...Then I'll have your head.."

~~~~~~~~

As I reached the second floor, I was met with a familiar dark hallway. The hallway was large itself, and on each side contained three doors. Six doors upstairs in total. Six places for the rat to only be able to hide in. I pondered on just dealing with the situation quickly, by that, using my super speed to search every corner and every inch of the rooms upstairs. Thus ending the game of "Hide n' seek" my opponent and I are having. Even though that seemed like the most efficient way of searching and killing a pest, I can't deny, I enjoy running around and wasting precious time on them myself.

Oh well..

The second option seemed better for me, to be honest..

\IMPORANT
Gomen Reader-Chana's...
I've been busy lately with school. It's hard to maintain all A's in different classes .
The next chapter will be longer, I swear.

Anyways, thanks for reading,
Make sure to leave a star (*_*)

Or a like..
Whatever the hell that thing is at the bottom of the pickup screen next to the little other thingies...