Chapter 6

Before Lacus could have time to answer his question towards Ferid, a loud noise erupted from inside the household. It sounded as though it came directly from the downstairs area...
Where [M/N] just so happened to be. Sleeping soundlessly. Not well hidden. Basically out in the open for anyone to snatch up and make a quick getaway with in the nick of time they had. There was a sharp glint in Ferid's eyes for a moment when he registered how recklessly he just left the boy downstairs by himself without checking the downstairs as well. His eyes turned  back from the outside of the door to quickly glare down at Lacus once more. The purple-haired male instantly held his hands up in a defensive manor, waving them around simultaneously. The same desperate smile going across his lips while he squeezed his eyes shut and begged for mercy in a couple of jumbled up words. Sweat began to drop down the corner of his forehead, knowing that he truly had fucked up with Ferid.

   "P-Please don't glue my eyeballs to my forehead sir.. It was a-actually Rene's idea.."

     It took Ferid a few seconds to notice what he meant by that. The thought only made his blood boil harder on the inside.

  'So.. It was you downstairs.. Rene?"

  The older male quickly averted his attention towards Lacus and headed straight for the door. As soon as he got outside of the room, his whole body sped up instantly. Breaking a sonic wave. It only took a mere three seconds just to reach the downstairs towards the living room, only to see a dark figure in the corner of the room. He hovered over what seemed to be another figure in the darkness, giving off the assumption he was going to make a move. The other figure must have been completely unaware of his presence. That could mean one thing.

He must have been sleeping.
The figure standing in front of it was mere inches away from the smaller forms neck, as if he was about to take a bite out of--

""Rene."

     The taller figure's head immediately snapped over to where he heard the voice from. He was not happy at what he had seen. There stood his master, a hand on his hip, and a gruesome scold sparking from the inside of his eyelids. A smile didn't invade his lips, like Ferid's usual, childish self. There wasn't even a bit of mercy inside those striking, crimson hues of his. Instead, his once cheery atmosphere and aura was replaced with something far more darker.. Far more evil.
If Ferid had the ability to create a maelstrom, then let's just say, it would have already happened seconds ago. Without them having time to retreat and apologize.

   Lacus must of felt the strong atmosphere change because as soon as it started, he was already half way down the stairs. His face constructed some what of a terrified cat, with the ends of his lips perching all the way down and his eyes staying more alert than usual. When they flickered towards Ferid, the younger male blinked rapidly for a moment. He was afraid what his master might do to him as well, even though it wasn't entirely Lacus's and Rene's fault. Ferid could feel the petrified glance from somewhere inside the area. His eyes faltered one moment to glaze aggressively towards the young male on the stairwell, and with one glance in the direction of said male, Lacus had already scurried back up the stairs. Cowering behind the top of the balcony. He shook underneath his clothing as he watched silently in fear.

  When Ferid's eyes flickered back once more to Rene and [M/N], (who thankfully was asleep through all of this), he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Rene was making another move for [M/N]'s neck in the darkness.

    Straight off the bat, Ferid had instantly broke the forth wall, [its a reference.. He didn't actually break a wall XD], He was across the room in less than a second, no hesitation in his footsteps whatsoever. His eyes focused made sure to go straight for the younger male's hand. In a flash, his hand quickly grasped Lacus's arm. The older male quickly twisted the boy around and slammed him up against a near by wall, preventing him from making any other moves.

"So... Renesmee..."

   Rene tched from the unwanted nickname, rolling his eyes behind Ferid's vision. He could feel his nails digging deeper into the back of his arm. He was surprised that Ferid had not decided to rip out both his arms from his sockets at this point.

   "Hmm... Seems you and Lacus are in on something that I wouldn't have taken so lightly on the both of you..."

  Ferid's free hand seemed to drift back towards the inside of his shirt pocket. Lacus had notice from high above. He didn't know what the man had planned to do.. Until he witnessed what had withstood the inside of his shirt the whole time. Ferid's finger tips met with the handle of his weapon, slowly wit heading it from the inside of his pocket and pulling it towards Rene.

   'No.. Where did he get that from?!? I thought those were banished until..'

  Lacus's eyes instantly grew more frightened then they already were, if that was even possible at this point. He could see the dagger, glistening with not only the light reflecting out the large windows from the moon, but the glow of a darker aura around the blade.

It couldn't be...

   Lacus needed to stop this before things got out of hand. He needed to yell out to say something to Rene, let alone, stop Ferid from hurting his boyfrie- BEST friend severely.

But before he could, it was already too late..

To be continued

~||||~
Ehh.. I hate when I write short chapters.

Hey.. Hey you. Hope you haven't forgotten about me. Yeah, it's been awhile, I know. I need to start publishing more frequently, but schools more important, ya know?

-Shion/Yan.