Chapter 5

First room, checked and secure.

Not a single sound was heard. Nothing was put out of place, and no unfamiliar smell of dirt, clougne, or anything for that matter came through. For a split second, Ferid had thought that maybe it was his imagination was playing with him again. If that was so, however.. Then what could possibly knock down a 2,000 dollar vase weighing over 115 pounds?

'Oh.. Maybe it was the wind..?'

Ta' hell with that!

The light haired male continued on to the next room. He slowly crept from the inside of the room he was just in to the open hallway, eerily peaking his head out around the corner. When he didn't see anything he progressed on towards the other door across from the one he just checked. Which just so happened to be (M/N)'s. The door was shut all the way, remembering that (M/N) had made sure to shut it before they both left for the hospital. But a strange light seemed to be coming from the in side the bottom crack of the door. A smirk slowly made its way across his face, growing larger in size by each passing second.
Even though his face deflected some what of a happy and childish look, deeply with in him, he was a little sad. It's a shame, his little game of hide n go seek was ending rather quickly. He wanted it to last just a little longer.

'Mm... There you are... How disappointing. You've given off your position so eagerly--
It's almost as if you want to be caught by the big bad wolf...'

  Ferid made sure his boots made no noise whatsoever as he glides across the floor to the next room, gently pressing his finger-tips against the cold wooden door. His head soon followed after to place his ear against the door as he listened and waited for any beckoning  sound or movement. For a moment, everything fell absolutely silent once more. The only thing he could hear was the unnatural wind flowing out from a few advanced air conditioners near by. He waited and waited for anything to make a sound. And after a few seconds of being completely patient...

A low thump was heard.

And everything went down.
Without hesitation, the door was slammed open with little to no force whatsoever. The door didn't even have time to creak from its rusted hinges before Ferid charged in as quick as a bald eagle seeking down at a little pest. Everything happened so fast in the two second time frame that no one had time to think, including Ferid. The culprit being just mere inches away from where he had burst down the door head on, not even giving the criminal time to register what the hell was going on. Without thinking twice about what he was doing, Ferid's left hand outstretched on sight and yanked the figure up my his claws. The sharp nails he had on the end of his finger tips began to slightly pierce the inside flesh of the culprit's neck as he did so. There was a large hurdling sound of someone coughing aloud and being choked almost half to death, which gave Ferid all the satisfaction in the world.

'"Gotcha~"

Ferid slowly looked up towards his criminal, and was about to say something teasingly to the culprits face until he realized who he was holding. His signature smirk immediately dropped from his features. The once fun and excited attitude that he had on capturing and killing a prey was completely shattered. If Ferid could emit body heat as of now, he would have exploded at this pinpoint of time. There was so much anger running through his veins to the point on where he could feel them pop inside the skin of his forehead.

His eyes firstly met with medium cut... Very light purple hair.. Tied back in a high pony tail with simple pieces sticking out towards the back. There was in evident smirk on the males face, but a look of apology emerged from his features in a playful, dishonest way as he laughed disappointingly. When he opened his eyes, Ferid stared directly back at the same red orbs that matched his own.. Only his didn't correlate as much anger as Ferid's did.

"Lettuce....."

   Ferid growled beneath an insane grin, trying to hold back as much anger as he could from killing one of his loyal companions.
Lacus inwardly groaned, hearing the rather mocking nickname Ferid had given him straight off the bat.

  "Aww come on, Sir! C-Could you at least call me by my real name when addressing how ANGRY you are with me...?"

  Lacks joked. Even though his throat was in the class of a wild beast ready to snap it off.

    Ferid's brow only twitched a little before a long exhausted sigh escaped his lips.  His hands instantly released the younger vamp and let him fall to the floor shamelessly. In exchange, the purple-haired boy let out a small moan, colliding with the floor at such a harsh impact.

Ferid stared down at him, not at all easily impressed. His hand finally found his hip while his left leg took a step forward, doing his signature [Hey, I'm gay] pose.

   "Lettuce, Do you have any I idea how much trouble you are in? And you're worrying about your name, of all things? Your such a strange creature living in  a unique style of your own world. I pity you, my child. I really do..."

Ferid over towards Lacus's left side, bending over to get a better look at the boy still groaning and moaning on the floor silently.

   "You know, you gave me the false hope of having a free meal today, don't you? Besides, I was very hungry this evening.. I haven't got to taste [M/N]'s blood bags all day..."

   A dark laugh emitted from Ferid's voice, altering Lacus's senses. At that moment, Lacus didn't know whether to fear for his life or try to make a quick escape for the opened door behind the older male.

   "You know.. Lacus.. It's been a while since I tasted a vampire dish. However.. If it wasn't for the fact that your apart of my own clan/ regiment... Then I would have definitely killed you and glued your eyeballs to your forehead."

   Ferid gave Lacus a quick flick to the head before standing back up and adjusting his posture. He stopd back in his original pose before speaking yet again.

"Now... Tell me...

Where's Rene?"