Chapter 14

Later on by an hour

You drove as Uta gave you directions. "Uta are we almost there?" you ask as you stop at a red light. "Yeah turn right then left at the next light then just follow the road" Uta says. You nod and continue to follow his instructions. Yomo and Itori drove behind you guys. "Four of us against..how ever many there are...how are we going to survive this?" you ask. "Oh we will. Have faith in me (Y/N) geez" Uta shakes his head.

You slowly pull up towards a locked gate that went all the way around a huge building that looked abandoned on the outside. "Are you sure this is it?" you ask. Uta nods as he gets out of the car. You turn the mustang off and put the keys in your pocket. "Man this place needs a make-over" Itori says as she gets out of the car. "Now we all know what to do?" You ask as you put on your mask. Everyone nods while they put on their masks except Uta...of course. "I should of made your mask to look like a centipede" Uta mumbles. "Shut up" you growl. "Isn't the nickname centipede taken already?" Itori asks. "Isn't that Kaneki's name?" Itori asks as she tilts her head to one side. "I'm pretty sure I've had the name longer then that psycho albino" you growl. "I don't know about that" Itori whispers. "He can have that name I could careless" you say as you make your way towards the gate. "You like that nickname! you know it!" Uta whines. "Nope Kaneki can have it suits him" you say nodding approval of your words. "Lets go." Yomo says as he runs towards the gate and flips over it like it was nothing.

Estrella pov

I had found a paperclip in my pocket just a few hours ago and have been viciously attacking the lock trying to get out. "I'm not going to die" I whisper.

CLINK

I smile as the little cage door opens. "I DID IT!" I squeal as I crawl out. "Now...where do I go" I ask myself as I walk towards a door. "This is the door" I whisper slowly peaking through it. The hallway is clear I quickly run down. "Escaping are we?" Toma asks. I scream with surprise as the ghoul stands in front of me. "Come HERE!" He shouts reaching down. I fall to the floor and crawl underneath his legs and scampered off the ground and ran. I hear Toma shout with anger as he chases me.

Your pov

We somehow got into the building, as we past by some so called guards, Itori nicely introduced herself and well the guards are now taking a nap or are dead..you didn't really know.  "Okay we'll split up now meet back here" Uta says, Itori and Yomo nod then disappear without a word. "Lets go" you say as you speed walk down the hallway.

You wanted to shout for Estrella but you knew that wouldn't do you any good. You prayed you weren't to late.

"Wait" you hiss as you hear footsteps coming from another hallway. "Crap" you quickly move backwards. Uta was getting ready to attack but you stopped him when you noticed the vents. You tap his chest and point towards the vent. "I'm to fat to fit in there!" he whispers. "Fine then me only." You say as you quietly take off the cover and slip through into the tiny space. "Keep out of trouble" you hiss and crawl off through the dark vents. Uta glared at you as he put the cover back on.

Uta pov

"OH please me? I wont cause trouble" Uta mumbles as the guards walk around the corner. "Halt!" one shouts. "Oops" Uta front flips kicking the one guard over and then trips the other guard. "We have a breach!" one growls into a walkie-talkie. "Aw man (Y/N) is gonna kill me" Uta gasps thinking about how angry you would get, if you found out he had caused trouble. "Maybe she wont know." Right at that moment a siren went off.."..Oh.." Uta shouts as more guards come. "Hi guys" Uta smiles holding up a hand.

Your pov

You open a vent and climb out of it. "Okay.." right when you put the vent cover back on a siren goes off.."Uta.." you growl..You walk down the hallway carefully. You peered over each hallway to make sure no other ghoul was there. "were would they keep her?" you whisper as you look threw door windows. "Nothing...nothing...nothing.." you say as you look in each window but seeing no Stellar. "I hope everyone else is having better luck then me." you grumble as you continue to search every door.

Itori and Yomo pov

Itori and Yomo looked in every room. "How do you think Uta found this place?" Itori asks. Yomo was quiet. "Yomo?" Itori asks turning around. Yomo was looking in another door window. "Hmph..quiet today I see" Itori mumbles as she checks another door when a alarm went off. "I didn't do it!" Itori gasps backing away from the door with her hands in the air. Yomo stared at Itori and stared at her like really? "Stop!" someone shouted from the end of the corridor. "I bet it was Uta" Itori says with a smirk. "Yomo stares at the guard. "Yay some action!" Itori shouts, as more guards run up.

Your pov

You run to another hallway. Still nothing. "Stellar where in hecks names are you? you growl as you look threw another door window.

Estrella Pov

I run as I hear Toma catching up. I quickly turn another corner onto another hallway. When a strong familiar scent came into the air. I ran towards that scent hoping it wasn't my imagination.

Your pov

You hear foot steps from another hallway. "(Y/N)!!" you hear a scream. "Stellar?" you gasp. "Stellar!" you shout running towards those footsteps. "(Y/N)!!!!!!" Stellar shouts. You smile big as you search for the sound of her footsteps. When you see her. "Estrella" you gasp and kneel down and scoop her up. "Your safe..." you gasp holding her tightly. "Your alive!!" she cries wrapping her arms around your neck. "Me? I'm glad your alive you silly!" you snap as you stand up with her in your arms. "Lets get out of here" you say. When Toma comes running from the hallway that Stellar was just on. "Oh so your alive" Toma smirks. "Toma." You growl. You set Stellar down. There was a vent that said "laundry vent" next to you. "Stellar..you need to escape..Uta and two others are here for you. find them and get out." you whisper. "But..No I'm not leaving you!!!" Stellar demands grasping your hand tightly. "Don't worry I'll be right behind you." You lie and kneel down, kissing her forehead then with lightning speed grabbing her and opening the vent door, as your doing this Toma dashes for you. You thrust Estrella down the vent "(Y/N)!!!" Estrella cries out as she falls down the vent. You quickly shut the vent and whip around just in time for Toma to grab you by the throat and slam you onto the wall. "This time I'll make sure you stay dead...sister dear" Toma smiles as his skins color changes.."I wont go down easily this time" you growl as your hand slowly changes color as well..."I'm not going to die alone." You growl.."Are you sure about that sis?" Toma smiles as he pulls his other hand back.

AND DONE..with this chapter that is haha..Man I wasn't sure if I would get this chapter done until NEXT month I have 2 20 minutes presentations due..One tomorrow are 7am and another in less than a week -.- I Ha-..I mean I dislike presentations...Here you guys go..Sorry grammar errors etc etc.....I do not know when the next update will be..prob after the presentations....so 2 weeks?? maybe less??HOPEFULLY LESS....Like a week.