Prologue

"It was warped tour kick off 2007 when I first met her. We both should be travelling around the us for over one month. I didn't get her name or the name of her band the whole time but couldn't wait to see her again. Being on to road together for over a month. I don't know if she saw us or recognized my existence but deep inside I hoped for it. I didn't know why I felt this way and it was strange but also felt good. When she stood on stage smiling to the crowd being all happy and singing with that angelic voice of hers. At one point of the show it was like she was looking at me which made my heart jump although I knew that it was just an imagination in my head. When you're on stage you can't see people in the wings. Every band member knows that. But from this moment on I knew that I had to make her mine. And that she was the person I want to be with for ever. That she would be the person that would save me and light me a way out of my dark broken world with her bright shining eyes. She's my savior and saved me from myself and everything else. She is the light in the dark. Whenever you see her you have to be happy. Standing in the audience watching her is like heaven on earth because ehe is an angel sent from heaven. I had so much shit going on in my life... people died, everyone hated me, I self harmed did drugs and all that bad stuff until I found my personal angel. And I'm pretty sure that without her help I wouldn't be like like I am now. I'm not sure if I old be anything.... inhere everywhere or even on this world. To be honest I probably would be 6 feet under but thanks to her I'm here today and if I should ever be 6 feet under I want to be there with her. In a coffin built for two. So rest in peace and rest with me. I'll hold you close I'll hold you tight. Forever. When all that's left is skin and bones I still have love for you. And I did from the first day in. So thank you thanks God and thanks to her parents for this amazing and beautiful human being that I love to death."

A/N: hey guys! I had an idea for a new story. This one is going to be a bit different since it's a girlxgirl story. Hayley williams and Ashley costello... this would be the prologue of the story. What do you think? Should I write this story? That also would mean that i'll update the story of feyoncé less Often bc i have to update 2 stories but it will work. So comment what you think and vote if you like it. I know this chapter is really shitty and kitschy but if I'll write this story you will know why. So stay creepy(yeah I'll turn all of you into creeps) and belive in the parafamily praying that they will have some new music soon. Love SPARKY ;)