Hayley (1)

Warped kick off
Today is the day of warped tour kick off. I'm so excited. We're standing backstage as there is another female voice performing on stage. I am so happy that I'm not the only girl on warped tour. When they leave stage I see her. The cute little girl with that strong but beautiful voice. She looks in my direction and I smile. But she doesn't see me standing in the dark. Then she smiles at the boy in front of her and her smile is absolutely stunning. "You okay hay? You're staring In the crowd smiling like an idiot!" Jeremy says. "I'm fine" I press out and start running. I run until I'm outside and the cold night air hits my skin. Breathing in the fresh oxygen calms me down. What was that? What the heck just happened? Why is she so stunning? Why is her smile making me so happy? I haven't even talked to her but still her presence makes me feel safe and happy...normally only Josh-my boyfriend-could do this... so why can she? She's Just a random girl from a band! And I didn't even get the name of the band... or her name!

I stay outside for a little longer sunk in my thoughts as suddenly two armies wrap themselves around me from behind.
"hello girl" he says in a cute voice. I turn around and look at him.
"hello there" I breathe. He smiles softly and kisses me.
"Are you ready?" He grins.
"Yes" I smile.
"Then let's go!" He takes my hand pulling me back inside the building. We're on in a few minutes. So we go backstage and I Constantly hope to see her again. But she isn't there. Kinda upset I grab my mic and head on stage. As the show goes on I notice her standing in the wings rocking to the beat. I smile at her and she looks away.... what? Am I so disgusting?

The show in general is great. We play our set and the crowd goes crazy. After finishing we walk backstage again and I see her - but when our eyes meet she looks away. Why? There aren't many girls on warped tour so we have to stick together!

Confused I walk back to the bus. We are heading back to Nashville soon, so we have to pack now and catch our flight. In the bus, after packing all the things that were left in there, I sit at the table, waiting for the guys to come in and finish packing up their stuff. I look out the window and see that girl making out with some tall guy. I don't know why, but this somehow upsets me. That's so strange... why do I care? It's her life... and besides: she's just some random girl from warped tour!

They break apart and she sees Me. To my surprise she looks shocked and blushes. When he starts to attack her lips again I look away. This is just gross. He's so rude! But I can't resist and take another look. Now they are just sitting there and she pushes him away... she's so strange.. but again: why do I care? This question will probably be my new best friend I guess...

Josh enters the bus and comes up to me. Within a few minutes we are in my bunk, making out - until the bus door opens and the other boys come in.

"Ewww! Guys that's gross! Hayley you could get any boy you want, why of all my brother!?" Zac whines.

"Because he's hot!" I respond to freak him out even more.

"God guys get a room! And PLEASE no babies before the marriage!"adds Jeremy. Zac makes noises as if he's throwing up and disappears in the back room getting his clothes from there. I shake my head, rolling my eyes and lay my back against the back of my bunk. I push josh out and with a loud bang he lands on the floor. "Ow!"He comments. I just laugh a short bored and kinda pissed laugh, because all of sudden I realize how tired I am.

The way back to Nashville I sleep and when we have to walk josh just easily carries me. That's the good thing about being small and having having a strong boyfriend.

While being home until warped tour starts everything was fine. I don't waste any moment to the mysterious brown haired girl and forget that she even exists. A few weeks later we start making the setlist and rehearsing. During this time josh and I got really close and our relationship became more...adult like if you can call it that way. We had a great time as a band and everything was perfect. Warped tour could come. We are all ready and excited to go!