When he Cheats Part 2

Human!Toy Freddy

"Are..you...SERIOUS?!"You screamed,having to enter your house only to see Freddy was getting a lap dance from a different girl.Yes you two got dirty sometimes but it never went past touching.Freddy gasped,jerking up.You cringed,looking away from his "buddy".

"Get out of my house you grade a prick."

"But (Y/N)-"

"Out.Now."You growled.

He understood,paid the chick and left your house without saying a word.

Human!Toy Bonnie

"(Y/N)!I WASN'T ACTUALLY THRUSTING IN HER!"

"SHUT UP!!YOU JUST MADE THIS SITUATION 10 TIMES WORSE!!!"You screamed,covering Mandy's ears.She was confused but crying because she hates it when people yell at each other or around her.

Poor girl...she has to listen to us argue..poor cinnamon roll..You thought,kicking Bonn out of your house and life.

Human! Toy Chico

"So I come home and find you shoving your tongue down another girls throat?"Your eye twitched."You're unbelievable.."

"B-But Dumpling I wasn't-"

"Don't talk to me..."And with that you left.

Human!Marionette

"Listen,Puppet..Uhh...this isn't what it looks like."

"Oh it's exactly what it looks like."You growled back,picking up the fallen groceries.

"Get the hell out my house and never come back."He said suddenly.

You stood up."Excuse me?"

Then suddenly you were back on the floor,a stinging pain on your cheek.He slapped you.You got up and left,tears streaming down your face.

Human!Balloon Boy

He had sex with someone other then you.He's now alone and crying.