How you meet.

-Mike-
You were walking down to you [F/R]((Favorite Restaurant)). On the way you bumped into a man about 2 inches taller than you. The impact made you fall on your butt. "Oh..Um sorry."the guy turned around and helped you up.
"Names Mike."
"Oh..um [Y/N]."
"Well [Y/N] you mind if a buy you something?"
"Well-"It was too late. He was already dragging you towards [F/R]. There you two joked around and exchanged phone numbers.
-P.G-
You were always on your phone. You were in you local park when you bumped into someone. He turned around and helped you up.
"S-Sorry."you both said at the same time,
"Hey!Quit it!"
"Stop copying me!!"
You two started at each other before bursting into laughter. You guys sat at the coffee shop across from the park and talked about random stuff. He was writing something down,gave to you and left. It was his phone number. You shrugged and started walking home thinking about texting him.
-Fritz-
You were at your local bakery when you and another man reached for a double fudge chocolate cake at the same time. He pulled his hand away blushing.
"Sorry ma'am."he handed you the cake. You smiled warmly at him and paid for it.
You two reached for the same cake and he shook his head and laughed. He paid and brought you some which you guys enjoyed. He slipped you his phone number and left.
-Jeremy-
You were always shy and alone. One time at school you bumped into the school bully.
"Watch it!Shy girl!"he said. You hated it when they called you names because you were really sensitive. Your lip quivered and the bully took notice of this and started teasing you.
One guy pushed him out of the way and stranded in front of you. It was the schools cutie, Jeremy. He was a shy one too. The bully left and Jeremy turned to you.
"Hey you ok?"
You nodded slowly and started talking to him. Since you guys had every class together he sated with you the rest of the day.
-(Human)Bonnie-
You were getting seriously upset with the fact that your mom was leaving and coming home every night with a new guy. She hated you with a fiery passion and you knew it. You snuck out of the house and walked to the abandoned park that no one,but you knew about. You saw a figure sitting on a swing that you usually sit on. You saw that it was the class smartie Bonnie. You guys talked every now and then. You walked over to him and sat next to him. You guys talked and exchanged phone numbers.
-(Human)Foxy-
You were the schools fastest girl runner. The fastest boy runner was the schools badass Foxy. You two raced each other all the time, so it didn't really matter if you guys were talking to each other. He liked you but didn't want to make his friendship awkward so he just ignored his feelings. Had gave you his phone number and you two talked all the time.