He asks you out//Preview//

Mike
You and Mike were sitting in (F/R) again. You have gotten weirdly attracted to him and hoped he felt the same way. He was acting differently than before. He's usually loud and obnoxious but now he's being quiet and shy.
The waitress kept on flirting with him and you felt jealous. She slipped him her phone number and winked.
He looked at her in disgust and stood on top of a chair. You squealed and tried to get him to sit down but he just ignored you. He inhaled and screamed the loudest he can
"HEY!CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT?!GOOD,THANKS!"he grabbed your hand and stepped on the table pulling you up with him.
"[Y/N] [M/N] [L/N] IS MY GIRLFRIEND!OKAY?!OKAY!NOW YALL CAN GO BACK TO ENJOYING YOUR MEAL AND CAN WE GET A NEW WAITER?!"
You giggled and sat back down with your now boyfriend Mike.
--------------------
P.G
You were once again talking to P.G. Something was off though,He wasn't talking much. "P.G are yo-" you were cut off by him suddenly blurting out,"[Y/N]..I-I uhh..*sighs*Will you be my girlfriend?"
You gave the loudest shriek than you ever did and said calmly. "Yes."
--------------------
Fritz
Fritz was coming over and was obviously bringing a delicious treat for you two to snack on. You heard the doorbell and there was Fritz and his adorable self. He came in and said "Hello,Ms./Mr.[L/N]".Your mom/dad smiled and nodded before leaving the house for an errand.
Fritz gave you a piece of [Favorite Cake].
You smiled and started eating. While eating you heard a crunch and spit out a ring?
He picked it up,cleaned it off and walked over to you. While getting down on one knee he took your hand and pressed his lips against it softly.
"Be my girlfriend,[Y/N]?"
You blushed and nodded your head.
---------------------
That's it for now!;)