Chapter 10

Previously on The Second Darling Daughter, The Lost Boys, Raven, the Fairies, and Peter defeated the Pirates once and for all. Raven was able to convince Wendy to leave the Pirates and fight for good instead of evil. Now it's time for the big decision, are they going to stay in Neverland forever or go home and grow up?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Raven POV*

After Peter and I said I love you to each other, I remembered that Peter almost let Hook kill him and I got out of his arms and started hitting his arm. Everyone started laughing and Peter was shocked and asked, "Raven! Why are you hitting me!?!"

I kept hitting him and replied, "You. Almost. Let. Hook. Kill. You. What. In. The. World. Is. Wrong. With. You."

Everyone was laughing at us and Peter let me continue hitting him until he grabbed my wrist and looked at me, "Are you done?"

I glared at him and huffed, "For now."

Peter wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me with puppy dog eyes, "Please forgive me my love. I thought I lost you and I didn't see a point of fighting a battle if I lost the one I cared the most about."

Everyone awed at us and I looked at him with huge eyes, "Really?"

He nodded, "Really."

I sighed dramatically and said, "You've forgiven."

Peter smiled and kissed me again and I kissed back before pulling away and looked at my Lost Boys. I got down on my knees and spread my arms apart, "Come here boys."

All of them, Slightly, John, Cubby, The Twins, Micheal, Nibs, and Tootless, ran towards me and into my arms. They all had tears streaming down their faces and I smiled softly and told them, "It's okay, Mama's gotcha. It's okay."

Slightly dug his face in my shoulder, "I'm sorry I was mean to you! I love you and I don't want you to leave us ever again!"

I looked at Wendy and sighed sadly, "I'm sorry to tell you this Slightly but I'll have to leave you all. Wendy, John, Micheal, and I have to go back to our family."

The boy all let go and took a step back with hurt and betrayal in their eyes. Tootless, Nibs, and the Twins had tears streaming down their faces and Nibs spoke, "Why?"

I looked away and got up from the floor and Cubby spoke, "You don't have to go back Mom! You can stay here, you're from here! You don't belong on the Main Land, you belong here, in Neverland!"

I had tears streaming down my face and I looked away from everyone and answered, "I'm sorry Cubby, I had a fun time but," My voice cracked, "It's time for me to grow up."

No one spoke for a while and I walked off to the edge of the ship and I saw the fairies fly around the ship and it sprinkled pixie dust on the ship and we started to fly. I looked around in awe and sadness before the fairies flew over to me and Tink asked, "Why are you leaving? Cubby's right, you know, you belong here."

I sighed, "I know that. I really want to stay here, Peter's here, Eliana, Ariel, you guys, and Tiger Lily and her family, and I could never abandon my boys but I can't leave my brothers and sister on the Main Land alone. I'm sorry but I have to go back. Besides, you'll all move on from me."

Silvermist shook her head, "You're my companion,  just like Tink and Peter. I was destined to be your fairy. Don't leave."

Vidia looked at me, "I don't know you that well, but you have a huge impact on everyone. Look around you, there's no smiles on this ship and no laughter, all because you're leaving. Don't you realize that you'red meant to be here not on the Main Land, you're siblings can handle themselves. They've prove it to you here in Neverland, ask them how they feel and then decide."