The Second Darling Daughter

I hope you enjoy.....I made this up.... Enjoy. =D
Dialogue -Bold
Thoughts- Italic
--------------------------------
Once Upon A Time, The Darling Children were getting ready for bed while their parents were getting ready to go to a party for their father's boss. John and Micheal were playing Peter Pan vs Captain James Hook from Raven's story, John was Hook while Michael was Peter Pan, Wendy was refilling a pitcher with water, and the other Darling Girl, Raven, was getting ready to tell John, Micheal, and Wendy the story of how Peter Pan cut off Hook's hand fed it to an alligator.

"John! Micheal! Wendy! Are you ready for me to tell you about how Peter Pan cut off Hook's hand?" Raven questioned.

"Oh Yes Raven," They coursed. 

Before Raven could tell the story, her father came in looking for his white collar. Their father hated when Raven told the kids about Peter Pan because all she is doing is filling their heads with nonsense. Her father was furious when he found out that Micheal drew on his collar. Walking out the door, their father tripped over all of the boy's toys and fell over Nana.

"Poor Nana," Everyone,except father, ran to Nana to check on her. Their father was so furious, his entire face turned red.

"Tomorrow, Wendy AND Raven are to move out of the nursery and into their own bedrooms!" Father yelled.

Everyone gasped and tried to change his mind but he had already made his decision. He told Mother Darling that he will be outside, waiting.

"Mother" Wendy called, "Do we have to move out of the nursery?"

"Yes Wendy dear, you father has already made his decision and there is no way to change it. Your father says it's time for you two to grow up." Mother Darling said to her daughter and went to close the window but Raven stopped her.

"Mother, leave the window open," Raven continued,"Peter will be back to pick up his shadow."

"Really Raven,Darling," Mother chuckled.

"Yes Tinkerbell told me so....." Raven drifted off, falling asleep.

Mother Darling chuckled again and left the window open,tucked her daughter in, and kissed her goodnight. Mother and Father left for the party,for a moment their Mother thought she saw something in the sky but when she looked up,she saw nothing. Peter Pan and his fairy,Tinkerbell, were looking for his stupid shadow as he calls it. Tink saw his shadow in the Darlings house and called Peter to check it out. Peter flew into the open window and started chasing his shadow around the room. Wendy woke up due to all the noise Peter was making. She saw Peter looking through Raven's drawer, she got up and tried to wake up Raven but she was in a deep sleep.

Peter finally caught his shadow in the sewing drawer and trapped Tinkering inside. Raven finally woke up to the sound of bells. She saw Wendy talking to a boy with brownish-red hair wearing a green shirt with green pants,brown shoes, and a green hat with a red feather in it.

Peter Pan!  Raven thought. She will talk to him later but first she went to find where the bells were coming from. Tink flew out of the drawer in happiness when Raven opened it, she flew up to Raven's face and tried to thank her but Raven could only her little bells. Raven giggled quietly at Tink but it was loud enough for Wendy and Peter to her so they went to see why Raven is laughing.

Peter saw Raven laughing with her eyes closed,smiling, and Tink flying around Raven's head, dropping Pixie Dust in Raven's long black hair. Raven started floating because she was so happy. Tink saw Peter and Wendy and immediately stopped flying and talking at once. Raven opened her eyes to see why Tink stopped talking, she saw Wendy on the ground and she was in the air like Peter. When she figured out she was flying,she started flying around the room, giggling.

"Who is she, Tink?" Peter tried to whisper to Tink but failed.

"My name is Raven, and you are Peter Pan, King of Neverland," Raven replied.

"I'm King of The Lost Boys not Neverland," Peter corrected Raven.

"Peter, why are you here, other than picking up your shadow," Wendy asked before Raven could reply.

"To hear the stories about me of course," Peter replied playing his Pan Pipe.

Raven stopped floating because she thought of having to grow up tomorrow.

"Well you missed them and they have been put a stop forever," Raven told Peter, sadly.

Tink flew over to Raven to see what was wrong with Raven.

"Why?" Peter asked shocked by Tink's actions and Raven's words.

"Wendy and I have to grow up tomorrow," Raven replied in sadness.

"Come to Neverland, you could be the Lost Boy's mother and tell them you stories.You guys will never have to grow up!" Peter exclaimed.

"REALLY!?!" They asked in shock.

Raven was shocked about being a Mother and Wendy was shocked about going to Neverland. Wendy went to wake up the boys while Raven was still in shock and Tink went to try to wake her up from her shock.

"John...Micheal...Wake up, Peter Pan is going to take us to Neverland, " Wendy told the boys to wake up.