Chapter 6

Here's the 6th chapter...... Hope you enjoy. This is Wendy's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141489365

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Raven's POV
*2 days later*

Things has been anything but normal, Peter and The Lost Boys won't let me out of the house, even if I say they could all come with me. I woke up early this morning, before Peter woke up, and decided to pay a visit to Tiger Lily, I haven't had a chance to talk to her when I'm under "lockdown". On my way to the Tribe, I started thinking about taking Wendy, John, and Michael home and stay here to help Peter take care of Neverland, but John and Michael would be devastated if I left and then leave with their sister, who betrayed them. I heard the bushes rustle all around me, I grabbed my sword from its cover and pointed it at the bushes,  "Come out, I know your there so you can stop hiding in the bushes you rotten pirates!!"

"Well I guess nothing can get pass you," Wendy chuckled, walking out of the bushes with Hook, "Dear Sister, what are you doing walking all alone, if Peter found what would he think of his precious lover who didn't listen to him?"

I smirked, " He would be worried then he would yell at me then forgive me for being an idiot and we would live happily ever after, dear sister, while you live with smelly old pirates and become the most trashiest women pirate ever."

Wendy lunged at me but I swiftly dodged and pointed my sword at Wendy's neck and said, "I win, sorry we can't continue this sword fight but I have matters to attend to."

I removed my sword from Wendy's neck and continued my walk towards the Indian Tribe, I heard Hook's boots running after me with Wendy behind him. I took out m sword secretly while walking and when they got closer, I turned around and swung my sword at them but they both blocked me with their swords. It was a real sword fight, Hook and Wendy vs Me ad let me tell you something its not as easy as movies make it seem, but I was winning. Wendy lunged at me but I ducked at hit her in the back of her head and knocked her out. I turned around and blocked Hook's sword, it was hard, we were both good at sword fighting, me being slightly better because I'm younger, but something happens that made me lose this fight badly.

Hook decided to call his entire crew from the bushes, who I knew was there, and they all attacked me at once. It was very difficult, I managed to come out with a black eye, busted lip, bruises all over my arms, a cut that went from my left ear to my check, and cuts all over my arms. I could barley stand, but I had to defeat Hook and get to the Indians so they can help me. Hook decided to play real dirty and aimed for cuts that were bleeding a little so they could open up more and I could lose conscious faster, and he was succeeding but I stayed strong and got a couple a good blows but then I felt a sword handle hit me in the back of the head and blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
~About 10 hours later~

I woke up in a prison cell and immediately knew that Hook took me away when he cheated during our sword fight. I groaned and rubbed the back of my head and felt a knot back there. I heard a dark chuckle and I whipped my head to a dark corner and saw Hook standing there, smiling evilly at me.

"How do you like your room my dear," He smirked at me.

I glared at him with my coldest stare and said nothing. He growled at me, opened the cell door, and threw me at the wall and yell at me, "When I ask you a question you answer me, got it or I will find your precious and lover and those brats you call children and make you watch my crew beat them, do you understand!?!"

I couldn't answer at first because I couldn't breath until he grabbed me and held me against the wall and pushed his hook against my neck and I choked out, "Yes I understand..."

He let me go and dropped me on the floor and I started coughing trying to catch my breath but I was starting to black out and I looked down and saw that some my cuts, that I noticed were stitched, were bleeding and I knew why I was blacking out again.

"When you wake up, someone will be here to teach a lesson on," and with that being said Hook walked away and I blacked out.

*Tink's POV*

I got free from the cage that Wendy locked me in and flew away when I saw someone laying in one of the cells,(Wendy's bunker is under the ship where the prisoners stay). I flew over and gasped when I saw Raven laying in a small puddle of blood, I flew in the cage and went to heal her but I couldn't wake her up no matter how hard I tried. I gave Raven a fairy kiss on the forehead and flew as fast I wings could to the hideout to tell Peter where Raven is, knowing that Raven didn't tell Peter where she was going or that she was leaving the hideout. I hope I make it to Peter in time before they can do anything else bad to Raven..

====================================================================

Hey guys,

Merry Christmas, sorry it's late but here's my Christmas present to you guys and I am trying to do a double post and sorry if this chapter is short, so we will see about the double post so Bye for now,
Rae

P.S A Fairy Kiss is something a fairy gives a person and it protects them from being severely injured and will heal the person's injuries in a couple of minutes.