Chapter 4 good or bad news?

Sollux sat on the couch,Feferi in his lap and the TV screen being the only thing lighting up the dark room. They were watching some scary movie along the lines of the
Paranormal Activity series,and it had yet to scare him. He watched a lot of scary movies with Aradia,so many that he'd become used to jumpscares and spooky things in general. Another jumpscare on the screen and Feferi flinched letting out a small shriek. It was quite adorable. He smiled looking down on her sweetly as she clung to him. He brushed a few stray strands of hair out of her eyes affectionately. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted one of Eridan's rings,the gold shined faintly in the dark,a single violet gem at the top. Where was that seadweller anyway? He hadn't seen the violet blood around lately,of course it would be awkward so it was no surprise he was probably trying to avoid him. A pit of worry formed in his stomache,it seemed to linger there,even after he'd brushed it off as clearly nothing but curiosity. After the movie ended it stayed with him,Feferi had fallen asleep in his lap making soft bubble like noises. It grew annoying and soon it was aggravating him to the point where he was shredding the couch with his claws unknowingly. He wore himself out an hour later after it became unbearable.

A dull light shined through the windows,the sky was ash colored,small bits of snow falling. Eridan made soft purrs while he slept. His temperature had gone back to normal after a while. His eyes fluttered open,blinking them slowly he rubbed his eyes. His stomache ached something fierce,being to weak to stand the pain he whined like a small kitten. The aches only continued and grew stronger. By now he'd just about been in tears when Karkat walked in to see him twisting around in the blankets vigorously. "ERIDAN,ARE YOU OKAY?" "It f*ckin' hurts!" His voice was muffled but audible under the covers. "YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST HUNGRY." "Just make it go awway!" Karkat fixed him a bowl of cereal.
However upon approaching the fussy highblood,he sniffed the air,an unfamiliar scent lingered in the air. Moving closer he concluded the smell coming from Eridan. "ERIDAN,YOU SMELL DIFFERENT." "I don't care!" Eridan shuffled around under the blankets,Karkat set down the bowl on a TV tray. "SIT UP,YOUHAVE TO EAT." Karkat sat down next to him staring wide eyed as he devoured the cereal. The pain died down a bit the pain only being bearable instead of gone like he wanted. "IF IT HURTS THAT BAD I CAN CALL KANAYA." "Please Kar?" Eridan pleaded,his voice was shaky sounding as if he were in tears. "OKAY."

[Carcinogenesis][CG] began pestering [GA][grimAuxiliatrix]

CG: KANAYA?

CG: KANAYA

CG: DONT MAKE ME USE VRISKA'S NICK NAME MISS FUSSY FAN-

GA: Don't

GA: I'm Here And I Asume Eridan's Not Feeling Well?

GA: He's Having Stomache Aches Isn't He?

CG: HOW DID YOU KNOW?

GA: ............

CG: KANAYA?

GA: Lucky Guess?

CG: TELL ME

GA: I'm Still Not Sure But I'll Tell You When I've Fully Concluded It.

CG: WHAT IS "IT"

GA: I Said I'm Still Not Sure

CG: THEN GET OVER HERE AND CHECK "IT" OUT

GA: On My Way

[Carcinogenesis][CG] ceased pestering [GA][grimAuxiliatrix]

In not time there was a knock at the door. Kanaya came in and sat down next to Eridan.
"Karkat,I'd Prefer That You Leave The Room." "FINE JUST HURRY UP AND TELL ME WHAT 'IT' IS." She nodded and placed her hands on the seadweller's stomache,keeping her palms in the center of his stomache.
Karkat went into his own block and sat down fidgeting impatiently with his fingers. Kanaya walked into his block startling him. "Oh,Sorry,I Should Have Knocked." "ITS FINE,JUST TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH HIM." "Well,Sadly I Still Can't Tell,But I Should Be Able To Soon So Keep Me Posted. Did You Know Anything Different About His Attitude Or Does He Smell Different,Does He Handle Himself Differently?" "HE DOES SMELL DIFFERENT,AND HE KEEPS SHIELDING HIS STOMACHE,IT MAKES NOT SENSE."
"Actually Its Quite Normal If I'm Sure Of What's Wrong With Him,Just Be Gentle When Touching Him,There Is No Telling How He'll React." "COULD YOU JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" She let out an aggravated sigh. "He's Gravid."

(Oh no what's this? *pulls something out of nowhere* ITS A CLIFFHANGER! MWUAHAHAHH! Sorry not sorry.)