Chapter 5

Karkat cocked an eyebrow at her statement. "REPEAT THAT TO ME AGAIN,THIS TIME EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS THOUGH." Kanaya let out an aggravated sigh. "He Is With Child,Karkat,Though The Human Term Would Be Pregnant." "SO HE'S GONNA HAVE GRUBS." "Basically." Karkat sat with his head in his hands.
"WHO'S GRUBS?" "You Better Ask Him That." He just nodded off looking at the floor. "ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?" "Yes,In Fact There Is. Be Weary Of Just Grabbing Him,His Parental Hormones Might Cause Him To Lash Out On You If He Thinks You Are Any Threat To His Young,He'll Seem A Bit Jumpy At First But It Should Pass,But In The Case That It Gets Worse I'd Just Be Extra Careful." "AND?"
"Well Now That He's Most Likely Eating For Five-" "FIVE?!?!" "Yes,He Is Carrying Four,Plus Him That's Five."
"HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM? I CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" "Well I'd Be Happy To Take Him Into My Care,Since I Know About All This." "THAT'D BE A GOOD IDEA,HE'S MY MORAI-OR AT LEAST THATS HOW I FEEL FOR HIM,I HAVENT GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO SAY IM PALE FOR HIM." "You Should Tell Him Now,He'll Need Someone To Trust Besides Me And If......" She paused looking towards the floor. "Nevermind,We Should Get Him To My Hive Soon,I Might Have Something To Help The Pain."

Sollux's worry for the violet blood seemed I have grown. There wasn't a moment where he didn't think about him and Feferi was starting to take notice that he was worrying about something. "Sollux? Are you okay?" (I'm not doing her quirk im sorry it's just so difficult.) "Uh-yeah,yeah II thiink 2o?" "You sound okay." "Nah nah nah,II'm okay." "Hmm,you just seem kinda distracted,y'know?" "No no no,II'm not dii2tracted." "Sollux,you look horrible." She wasn't lying,he hadn't gotten any sleep at all for several days. "II can go 2hower iif you want?" "Yes,and you should take a shower regularly,everyday." "Yeah yeah,II got iit mom." He laughed walking towards the bathroom,Feferi smiled.
Her phone vibrated in her pocket,taking it out she saw messages from Aradia.

[ApocalypseArisen][AA] began trolling [CuttlefishCuller][CC]

AA: Feferi

CC: Y-ES? 38?

AA: h0w are y0u? Is S0llux treating y0u pr0perly? 0-0

CC: OF CORAL )(-E IS 38D

CC: W)(Y WOULDNT )(-E? 38?

There was a pause between their messages.

AA: nevermind

CC: AR-E YOU OK ARADIA? 38?

AA: yes

AA: I was just w0ndering if y0u'd like t0 c0me 0ver and watch a m0vie?

AA: if y0u aren't busy that is

CC: SUR-E! 38D

CC: JUST L-ET ME T-ELL SOL R-EELY QUICK 38)

AA: alright

CC: OK ILL B-E T)(-ER-E IN A BIT! 38D

AA: 0u0

[CuttlefishCuller][CC] ceased trolling [ApocalypseArisen][AA]

She looked back at her worry driven matesprit. "Hey Sollux?" "Yeah FF?" He looked up at her with concern. "I'm going to see Aradia,she said she want to watch a movie,probably one of those paranormal activity films again." She said,chuckling slightly.

(Sorry it was short)