XIV

The long awaited chapter!

Enjoy :)

Love,

Danielle

*****************

Chapter 14

"Ana, are you almost ready?" Harry complained, as he looked in the mirror, fixing his leather jacket. I finished fixing my dress; it was shorter than I wanted, black lace elegantly all over, with a beautiful champagne underneath it. I bought it two years ago, but never needed it. Until tonight that is.

"I'm coming." I said back, rolling my eyes as I slipped on my black heels. I stepped out of the bathroom shyly, unsure if this is what I should really be wearing. I felt awfully fancy for going to a club party.

"Ana." he said, his eyes travelling up and down my frame. "You look....wow."

I crossed my legs together, standing shyly in front of him as a small smile spread across my face. "Thanks."

"We should go." he held out his hand for me.

"Okay." I nodded, holding on to his hand.

As we walked outside to the car, he said, "You're staying with me tonight, right?"

He leaned me up against the side of the passenger door, his arms firmly around my waist. I touch my forehead to his, whispering, "Only if you want me to."

A small smirk danced across his face. "I want you to". He started leaning in to kiss me, but I swiftly turned around, knowing I was teasing him. I gently pulled open the door, and climbed into the car, giving Harry and innocent smile. He was about to say something, but I closed the door so I couldn't hear him. He shook his head, and I could see him smile a bit as he walked to the other side of the car.

"That was very naughty of you." he said as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"Oops." I said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Why do you always ruin the cute moments?" he asked playfully as he drove away from the university.

"Awe, babe." I started. "I wasn't trying to be cute."

He pouted. "I thought we had something special."

"That's what the government wants you to think." I said, then laughing evilly.

"Even your villain laugh is cute." he said.

"Harry." I complained. "Stop trying to be cute."

He put his hands up in defense. "You're the one being cute here."

I widened my eyes. "Harry, you're supposed to have both hands on the wheel!"

"Harry, you're supposed to have both hands on the wheel!" he mocked in a squeaky voice, waving his hands around.

I crossed my arms. "I do not sound like that. And if we die, it's your fault."

He shrugged his shoulders, and put his hands back on the wheel. "Can't have that happened. I have to go to that Ryan Adams concert in February."

"Yeah, that's the only reason why I'm going to London." I said, looking at him out of the corner of my eye to see his reaction.

"Hurtful." he said, placing a hand on his heart, causing me to laugh.

*********************************

After around thirty minutes of getting lost in thought, I found ourselves pulling into the club parking lot.