Intro

I have known him since college when he came from Japan to the states. He was a good friend of mine till he went back to Japan and we never stayed in contact after that.

Sure I could say I fell for him during our freshman in college days but I never told home. He was transfering and I knew a long distance relationship wouldn't work out super well. He was such a weirdo and none of my friends could see why I had liked him in the first place.

He made videos on YouTube and dressed up in a pink suit and acted so much different when he was in front of a camera.

at the last party of the school year, one of my friends walked around with a camera. I was always around George, I mean I was basically screaming "notice me senpai" everywhere we went. I danced with him, I drank with him, I didn't know how else to say "I like you" other than to tell verbally say it.

My friend came around the corner with the camera and George had seen it from the corner of his eye and the next thing I knew we were lip locked. He was so much different in front of any camera. When the it was gone he had looked at me shocked. He said nothing and just walked away. I never got to say goodbye when he went back home.

Franku (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें