applying

"how do you want to do this little competition? how do we feel like it should be scored?" he asked me before finalizing his choice of song and difficulty. 

      "It depends on how many rounds we are doing." I put the candy bag down and stepped on the board.

      "how bout we do three." he said.

      "Lets just let the machine decide." I winked and smiled at him. he shrugged his shoulders and pressed the play button. when it first started both of us were going easy on each other. when the rounded ended I had to step up the challenge. "stop going easy on me. sure you're Asian, sure you listen to K-pop, and yeah you follow K-pop singers on twitter but that means nothing. I want to see what you can do because I know that you can let me win, but I want to know if you can beat me."

      "Fine. you want competition, you got your self some competition. now you pick." He put in another coin. 

       "You do know you fucked yourself over, right?" I said as I went through the titles.

       "Are you saying just because you did dance an color guard for years you can beat me. this isn't graceful shit like what you used to do."

      "Still doing. But yes that's exactly what I'm saying. And plus not everything we did was graceful. We did do some hip hop and k-pop just for warm up." I chose a song.

      "Fine who ever wins this one wins altogether. we wont do a full three." When it started both of us were determined to prove the other. I took the lead.

     "come on George, step up your game. you acted like you could win." he caught up fast then took the lead. we were neck to neck when I pushed him. I laughed.

      "that's just not okay. you're cheating." he stepped back on and got back in the game. he started to catch up and the next thing I new when he was points behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I pushed on his arms trying to get him to let go of me.

       "now this isn't okay. your the one cheating." I said loudly. he wasn't going to let me down until the song ended. when he put me down he smiled.

      "I win, now what do I get?" he asked.

      "I don't know. What do you want?"

      "Move schools?"

      "Me or you?"

      "You. I want you to go to Harvard with me." he was serious, I could see it in his eyes. my smile went away. I almost looked a little sad.

      "look George."

      "please stop calling me George. you were the main reason why I got used to Joji."

     "The only reason why you knew me my freshman year of collage is because I wasn't good enough for Harvard. About mid-semester this past year I re applied and was again not accepted. I wasn't good enough for the school and wont be good enough. I'm sorry."

     "that's okay." he said quietly. "I think you're prettier then any girl that goes there." he said. I just giggled at what he said.

      "That's not going to change the fact that I cant go there. you of all people should know that."

     "Yeah sadly. wanna go play some other games?"

     "That's why we are here isn't it?" I picked up the bag and we went back up stairs. We played shooting games and a few others. I spent a lot of coins on the claw machines. Joji did better then me every time he would step in, he even won me something.