What did i do?

It's 5 o'clock in the evening, members got their own schedules except both of the towers of the group, Chanyeol and Sehun. Suho-kai on photoshoot, Lay-Xiumin on drama shooting, and D.O-Chen-Baekhyun on radio. But somehow Chanyeol and Sehun decided to join the trio's van to get a ride for bubble tea, it was 30 minutes ago. Now their bubble teas are already finished and both of them got to wait for the trio to finish, in the van.

After 5 minutes of waiting, they fell asleep since they're tired because of the busy week. Chanyeol is sleeping, leaning back with his head tilted. Sehun is sleeping peacefully with his earphones on his ears. The manager left them to the radio studio to get a chit chat since its boring for him, staying in the van with 2 sleeping kids.

No one else beside them in the van

While later, Chanyeol groans- rubbing his eye and yawns. "Uh-", he scretches his body a bit, "-so sore", letting out a heavy sigh. He spaced out for a while, patting his own cheek lightly. Then he decided to check out his phone
No messages or notifications
"Well okay i guess no one need me for now", he leans to the window, looking to the sky that's getting darker.
He looks to the left, spotting the maknae sleeping quietly. Chanyeol slightly grins, "you don't look so evil when sleeping", letting out a soft chuckle. Chanyeol move his sit a bit closer to Sehun so he can see the other's face more clearly. His mind playing some memories back then when they were trainees.

Chanyeol and Sehun were pretty close since they often went home together that are not far from each one. Ofcourse they were free back then, not as busy as now when they finally success with their team EXO after years of training and others. Chanyeol rubs the younger's hair gently, "you sure grew fast little sehun", he smiled, "you was shorter and childish back then- well i think you're still childish now hahah", he let out a dry laugh
Nostalgic

Chanyeol keep staring on Sehun's angelic sleeping face. Slowly without noticing, their space decreasing little by little as Chanyeol move closer. Their faces now so close to each other, Chanyeol can feel Sehun's steady breath. And then suddenly..
"Hyung-"
Sehun opens his eyes, shocked by how close his hyung is with him. Chanyeol move back in reflect, "uhh i..umm" he rubs his nape nervously. "What were you doing hyung?", sehun asks with his poker face.
"I- ng nothing i'm sorry really-"
"Hyung"
"What"
"I asked what were you doing, not an apologize. Idiot"

Chanyeol felt flustered, he doesn't even know why he did that.
"Err-"
"Did you guys wait long for us?
The perfect timing
D.O, Chen and Baekhyun gets in the van
"Ah.. Not really hyung we use it for a good sleep", Sehun scretches.
"Oh? Good then!", Baekhyun lightly pat the maknae's head.
The manager gets in and starts to drive the van. Chanyeol move away from Sehun, leaning to the window thinking how stupid he was.
"This is new. Chanyeol is quiet", D.O said peeking to seat in the back.
"I- i'm just tired, Kyungsoo ehe", laughing awkwardly.
D.O and the others shrugged while Sehun keeping his poker face on.

- - -