Oh no

The van parked in front of their dorm
"Ahh tiring", Chen whined with his high-pitched voice. They walks into the dorm finding some members in the living room, laying on the couch and watching TV.
"Lay ge is still in China?", Sehun asked, throwing his body on the couch beside Kai who's sleeping.
"Yea his filming will end this week but i don't know when", Suho changes the channel to find the show he want.
"Eh Chanyeol!", Chanyeol's step near his room stopped, giving Suho a questioning look.
"I need to talk to Kyungsoo and it'll take probably untill midnight so lets switch room tonight okay?", Chanyeol thinks a little and nods
That won't be such a problem right switching room for a night an sleep with sehun
Wait
What
Sehun
OH YEHET SEHUN?!
"-WAIT NO", he accidently shouted.
Every eyes on him except Kai who is still in his own dream. Freakin' sleepy head.
Sehun look confused. "Eh why Yeol? ..brother fights?"
Chanyeol looks at Sehun slightly, seeing a disappointed look.
Eh?
"..thats not what i mean ng just-"
SLAM
Sehun gets in his room slamming the door. Baekhyun shake his head,"ckckck what happened with our happy baby~", giving sacrastic look to Chanyeol.
Suho gesturing his hand shooing Chanyeol to talk to Sehun. Chanyeol sighs heavily and nods, knocking the door before he walks into Suho-Sehun room.
- - -
Sehun is laying on his bed playing his phone, his back facing Chanyeol.
"Sehun.."
Chanyeol walks to Sehun slowly but surely, sitting on the side of the bed.
"What?"
"I don't mean like that ..eum"
Sehun turns to look at his hyung, "i know",he gets up and sit.
"I just need some explanation, really. For that time in the van, i'm just curious you don't need to take it really serious hyung its so not you"
Sehun pats Chanyeol's shoulder lightly, he nods, "yeayea fine, the thing is me-myself don't even know why i did it, its not under my control", he speaks out.
Silent
Sehun let out a chuckle, "you still weird as ever hyung, i'll count it as nothing happened okay? Easy easy"
Chanyeol nods. Yeah maybe he shouldn't take it too heavily
- - -
They lays their body together side by side on the bed, Sehun slept few minutes ago curling up with the fluffy blanket.
Chanyeol turn off his phone and prepares to sleep, then he saw the maknae's peaceful face.
"Why the hell i did that?", no lies Chanyeol is still thinking about it, never stop wandering.
He caress the younger's hair, unexpectedly the caressed one let out a relief sighs and smiles alittle.
Badump
"D-did he just.. Why he looks so cute? What is it, what with my heart?!", he hold his chest where his heart is beating fast. He sighed and tries to sleep.