Confess?

"Ahh why the dance is so hard", Chanyeol whines while laying on the floor. "Stop whining, hyung. It's just for a minute max", Sehun throws a bottle of water on to Chanyeol's chest.
"Ouch- ck yeah but it still hard for me, 'dancer line'", he drinks the water Sehun gave. The younger chuckled, his hyung is some times more childish than him.

"Come on we got to practice rap too, we're running of time", Sehun picks up his belongings. Chanyeol and Sehun then gets in their van, going to the studio for rap practice.
"It's time for you to teach, switch roles!", Sehun sits on the chair, scretches. "We just gonna try the rap from our new songs and it won't be as hard and as tiring as dance practice", Chanyeol takes the song sheets and give it to Sehun. They practice for an hour and it's already dark outside.
"Ah my jaw is hurt, let's stop", Sehun lays on the big black couch. "Your fault- i didn't ask you to try my part, stupid"

"Heheh", Sehun chuckled. "Sehun", Chanyeol sits on the couch.
"Yes?"
"I wanna talk to you..mm"
"What is it?"
"Err.. There's something.."
"Don't keep me waiting, hyung"
"I.. Actually i.. I li-"

"Hey are you done? It's already dark, i'm going to bring you both back to the dorm okay? I need to go home more early today", their manager opens the studio door not bothering the pissed Chanyeol.
"Okay then, let's go hyung you can talk in the car or back dorm!", Sehun took Chanyeol's hand and walks to the parking lot with their manager.

The situation in the van is kind of awkward, Chanyeol can't talk anything to Sehun.
"Hey Chanyeol why are you so quiet? You got stomachache or something?"
"Eh? No i'm okay hyung heheh"
Silence
Finally they arrived to their dorm, "see you tomorrow!", the manager waves his hand.
Sehun and Chanyeol gets in the dorm, "now, what you wanna talk earlier hyung?"
Chanyeol widened his eyes, "ehh i- i'll tell you later okay", he rubs his nape. "Okay then", sehun shrugs and he walks to the bathroom to take a shower.

Chanyeol walks into his room, "ugh why it's such a big deal, chanyeol, why. You can just confess to him naturally, you're a grown man!", he lays on his bed. "Fighting, Chanyeol", he sighs. "Hyung!", Sehun walks into Chanyeol's room making him stratled and sit, "what- what is it sehun?"
"I'm just curious, hyung. You know i always been a curious man", he sits beside Chanyeol. "Now, what you wanna talk earlier?"
"Actually..sehun", Chanyeol's expression turns to serious, he took a deep breath. "Actually.. I DON'T REALLY STRUGLED WITH THE LIGHTSABER DANCE BUT I ONLY WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU-"
Crap he failed again
Sehun look at his hyung weirdly and then chuckles, "aww i appreciate that, i love spending time with you hyung. You could just tell me and we can hang out on bubble tea shop i always go", he pats Chanyeol's shoulder.
Chanyeol nods while letting out a deep sigh. He wonders since when he got this nervous over his own dongsaeng.

Chanyeol POV

Suddenly i felt weight on my shoulder. Sehun, oh f in sehun is leaning on my shoulder on such a great time. "I wanna talk to you about something too, hyung", i can't control my heart beat ..i hope he didn't listen, "but i'm scared"
"What is it hun? You can trust me i won't be mad at you, whatever it is", i pats his head lightly feeling his soft hair on my palm. He didn't reply, maybe he's preparing himself for whatever he want to say. I heard a little snore, oh he fell asleep.
"This sleepy head..", i caress his hair, "who don't want to love a person like you". Then i lost the weight on my shoulder and heard rustles.

Author POV

Sehun opens his eyes, gets up and kiss Chanyeol's lips. Chanyeol's eyes now as wide as Kyungsoo's, the younger kisses him softly.
Sehun part their lips, he leans to Chanyeol's ear, "i..i love you more than i should be", he then hide his blushed face on Chanyeol's chest, nuzzling on it. Chanyeol didn't move at all making Sehun confused, he looks up to see his hyung stares at him. He immediately move away, he felt his chest twitched hurtly. "I-i'm sorry hyung, i know i shouldn't-", his voice is shaky and his body starts to tremble alittle.
"I love you"
"Eh?"
Chanyeol pulls Sehun into a big hug, embracing the smaller into his arms, "too much i don't know how to explain it". Sehun leans his chin on Chanyeol's shoulder, tears falling from his half lided eyes while hugging back tightly. Chanyeol then wipe the tears away and peck him on his nose, "You're so cute", he chuckled. "I know", he sit on Chanyeol's lap, "i'm the maknae after all".
He hugs Chanyeol while leaning on his chest, "nope, you're cuter as my lover than a maknae"
"Shut up", hiding his face again on it.

- - -

Sehun scretches, "ugh morning again", he saw Chanyeol beside him and smiled. "I guess i can't call you my brother anymore", he hugs Chanyeol tightly and nuzzles to sleep.

***Doneeeeeee i'm gonna make bonus if you want to ****