Chapter3: His Attitude is Invalid

Chapter3-His Attitude is Invalid

March 6, 2010

 It's now March. 7th Anthem were still filming their TV series, but now it's being put on hold. They had to start rehearsals for their up-coming arena British-European tour, High Voltage Tour. They're also about to promote their first single from their up-coming mini-album. Their new single is Take Me In.

 It was morning, and the band were in their condo, eating a light breakfast. Andrew wasn't eating much, and the members noticed. Alyson asked, "Are you okay?"

 Andrew replied, "Yeah. I guess I'm not hungry."

 Then he got up from his chair, and went to his room. Alyson asked the others, "What's going on with him?"

 Justin replied, "Probably cuz we're about work with Brandon. You know Andrew doesn't like him."

 Alyson said, "Okay, I'm not crushing on Brandon anymore. If anything, I wanna yell at him, but I won't. Besides, I don't get why Andrew dislikes him so much."

 Then Amanda said in a sing-song tone, "My gay-dar is beeping."

 Alyson said to her in an irritated tone, "OMG, Andrew is not gay!"

 "Okay, bisexual. C'mon, why do you think he feels bothered to work with Brandon? It's because he has a crush on him." 

 Alyson turned to Bailey, "Bailz, you're my bestie. Please help me out here."

 Bailey stammered, "I don't know what to day."

 Then Justin said, "I'll talk to him."

 So Justin, and Trevor, went to Andrew's room. They saw him putting some items in his gym bag. Andrew looked up, and said, "I'm about to change, you know."

 Justin said, "Trev and I are just concerned for you. Why is it you don't like working with Brandon? Are you bi?"

 Andrew stopped what he was doing, and sat down. He said, "No, I'm straight. As for Brandon, he's always hard on me. I'm a professionally trained dancer. When we were UTurn, we had several different choreographers. I've worked with a couple of them. They weren't hard on me. But Brandon's tough. It's like whatever I do isn't good enough for him."

 Justin said, "Brandon's hard on all of us, not just you. Look, the previous choreographers we had weren't tough on us cuz we were 'kids' then. They were probably paid to be nice to us when we were almost 18. Brandon is not being paid to play nice. He's cool as a person, but as a choreographer, he means business."

 Trevor added, "Yeah. Brandon's more experienced than us. He was in a band when he was 13. We were about 16 when our band came out. He knows what he's doing. He's kicking our arses so we can be great performers. What's wrong with that?"

 Andrew sighed, and said, "I guess that's true. He's experienced, but it wasn't like S Club 8 were given two f*cked up images. And they didn't have a member who was bent on destroying the band."

 Justin said, "True, and I think we would've heard something by now if one of them wanted to bring down S Club 8."

 Andrew added, "And if they had anything sketchy, it was probably covered up."

 Trevor said, "They likely did, and that's something we did."

 Andrew scoffed, "That's cuz we were paid to cover up whatever lawsuit and sketchy pasts we had."

 Justin then asked, "So we're cool?"

 Andrew replied, "I guess."

 With that, Justin and Trevor walked out of his room. Andrew sat there for a moment, thinking.