Chapter12: Vindictive Bitches

Chapter12-Vindictive Bitches

September 23, 2010

 It's a few days later, and 7th Anthem were back in London. The Canadian premiere of their TV series, The Delinquents. The first episode received high ratings. As for the American showing, they snagged a deal with BBC America. The series was set to air in November.

 When 7A returned to London, they continued trying to find out who else was behind the coded names. Because of their schedules, they hired technicians to crack the codes. As soon as they were given the names, they met in their living room to discuss their next move. The only one missing, though, was Andrew.

 Alyson suggested, "I think we can all agree that we should fire our manager, PR people, our publicist, and our marketing team. We keep Louis, Simon, and our choreographer Brandon. We should hire Louis as our new manager."

 Suddenly, a male voice said, "There's more people involved."

 The members faced him. It was Andrew. Alyson asked, "Who else is in involved? And how do you know? You didn't work with us."

 Andrew explained as he walked up to the members, "I just got a call from my own private inspector. He told me that he that there were several organizations hacking into our stuff. The Sun, News of the World, and some guy named Rupert Murdoch. Also, Ethan and Melissa were involved in this hacking project."

 That stunned the members, but Alyson was more shocked than they were. She said nervously, "No, not Melissa. I know she can be a bitch, but she can't be this heartless."

 "Well, your own sister is spying on you. And on top of firing our current people, we should sue them, along with those news organizations, Ethan, and Melissa. Take every penny they got. All we have to do sign some papers, and we can move forward with this lawsuit."

 The members agreed, but Alyson sat there on the couch, apparently in distraught. She grabbed her purse and car keys, and bolted out of the condo.

 Some time later, Melissa was in her office. Ever since she became 7A's publicist's assistant, she was elevated as the ban's second publicist. On top of that, she was hired by The OutLaws to become their publicist. She took the job.

 As she was on the phone, the door burst opened. Melissa was startled when she saw who it was: Alyson! She asked Alyson, "What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm on the phone?"

 Alyson then put her fingers on the dial, and said coldly, "We need to talk."

 Melissa put her phone down, and asked, "What is it?"

 "How could you hack into my band's phones, laptops, and tablets? What possessed you to spy on your own sister?"

 Melissa glared at Alyson, who looked angry as hell. After a minute of staring at each other, Melissa said coldly, "You want an explanation? Fine. You've got everything in life. You were Queen Bee in middle school and high school. You were the prettiest, and the most talented. You were the captain of the cheerleading squad. You had friends. You formed a band that became an international sensation. You're dating your childhood enemy who's now one of the hottest young men in the world.

 "You've got everything. Me? I was plain, and a wimp. I tried to be the good Christian, but instead I became a judgemental, hypocritical bitch. I ended up going to NYU instead of Bible college. I lived with a few guys, and I was engaged a few months, but he broke it up. Now I'm with Ethan.

 "When I saw the photos of you and Andrew making out on a beach in Monaco, I became jealous. I wanted to destroy you two. I wanted you miserable. I'm doing everything in my power to break up perfect Andyson."

 Alyson, who was mixed with anger and sadness, said, "I can't believe you would turn into a vindictive bitch! You're supposed to be my big sister. You're supposed to support me, not turn against me!"

 Suddenly, Alyson slapped Melissa's face. Melissa then said, "Face it, Alyson Sarah Bauer, no one in our family supports you. In fact, they consider you dead to them. It's all because we were raised as Christians. And it doesn't help things when you're sleeping with a man who's agnostic."

 "Not all of our relatives are Orthodox Jews. There are Reform Jews."

 Melissa then got into her face, and said sternly, "Alyson, you're dead to everyone in our family."

 With that, Melissa stormed out of her office. Alyson stood there, fuming. Then she started screaming and ransacking the office. She destroyed everything in sight, including the phone and the computer.

 When she finished, she started crying. After a minute or two, she looked up at the ceiling. She saw a security camera, so she grabbed a pencil holder, and threw it at the camera. The aim was strong and on point. The camera was knocked to the floor.

 Then Alyson wiped her face, as she was wearing eye-makeup. She soon walked out of the office with an eerie calmness. What exactly was she planning?