prologue

Rhiannon Frostin a household name, her face on Vogue, Peoples magazine, one time she made it in Forbes but she really didn't seem to care at twenty-three she was heading the next big thing after another. Her face was in the wall of every teenager, both boys and girls. To girls she was an inspiration, an idol. To boys well she was a goddess to be worshiped and a sexy image to jerk off on at least that was for the very horny ones. Different stories sprung about her background, her lifestyle, her likes, dislikes most were rumors, some true but only two things about her life that were certain. One she hated business men for some reason unknown to others, the second was that her life was like an open book. She wasn't the typical starlet but that was what made her famous all the more, even the Royals of Sweden and England were so fascinated by her to constantly invite her over for functions and tea. She was perfect every bit of it but the part her onlookers concentrated on was her beauty.

Kellan Lucius Andonivs is the one of the best and most successful entrepreneurs there is in the Americas and he's not a billionaire no, billions were just to small for him. And just like any other man of his wealth category..... oh wait, there were none so he had a simple life like a zombie, work, work, work and work out, that was all he ever did. He was a third generation Lucius and an only child which meant he had sole ownership of all the assets and he still added to his accomplishments just to deal away with time. At the age of twenty-seven he was one of the youngest and richest men on earth... Mark Zuckerberg who?

AN: So I didn't want to write a cliche story about billionaire and a simple girl. Nah... I'm trying something new so enjoy.