Chapter 1

The constant licking on her face was to
inform her that she was on the verge of sleeping in and she planned on doing just that because she never really had that experience past the age of sixteen.

Rhiannon opened her eyes and looked at the merry face of the love of her life, Glee.

"Good morning" she said scratching the back of his ears.

Glee barked at her with his eyes wide with wonder.

" I know, you get to walk with me today just give me a few minutes" Rhiannon said as she got up from her bed.

If her calculations were correct, Marge would come barging in any moment now. Regardless, she walked into her bathroom washed her face and brushed her teeth before changing into her yoga pants and a crop tank that also served as a bra. Walking downstairs with Glee, she pulled her hair up in a loose bun on top of her hair, what she wore, she really didn't care. If it wasn't for Marge's constant bickering, her house would probably be a pigsty, not that she was overly messy but she was just overly lazy. She walked through the halls of her house before she go to the kitchen closest to her front door. As she expected, Marge was sitting on her sofa tapping away on her tablet.

"Morning Marge" Rhiannon greeted washing an apple.

"Finally" Marge said looking up from her tab.

"What?"

"I was just going to inform you that there's been  a slight change in your schedule"

Rhiannon let out a groan as she turned to her manager.

"Relax, your cousin's wedding is coming up and it's clashing with the Dominic Children Fund gala"

"How is that a good thing? I am supposed to be the MC at the fund gala and I'm supposed to be the maid of home for Lulu's wedding" Rhiannon said clearly panicking, this was not how she intended to feel this morning.

"Because your cousin's wedding's been moved down to two days later than the original date"

"Oh" Rhiannon let out a sigh of relief.

" Okay so will you be around when I get back?" Rhiannon asked.

"Yeah, the maid is coming I have to make sure you have everything is set before I leave, if you're not back by then, I'll leave and you know where to get your key"

"Okay, I'll just get out and be back in probably an hour" Rhiannon said walking out with Glee.

Jogging with Glee was a thing Rhiannon loved to do. Since he was crossbreed of a golden retriever and a brodie colier, he was very energetic and was by far the most beautiful dog she had ever seen that was why she both him three years ago. He was the only one she didn't have to pretend with, well he and Marge that is in world except for her family.

Jogging this morning was a bit difficult especially because she had a bag with her but she was sure no paparazzi  would bother her because she was living in a private estate but that didn't mean the teenagers wouldn't. So, after frequent stops by people, talking , a few autographs and pictures, she left the estate dressed in a hoody and a baseball cap. She put the leash on Glee and walked to the bus stop. She missed taking the bus so she took one today.

She got looks but no one really bothered to pay attention to her no one except Judy, the bus driver. Judy had been driving buses a long time in her life and the one celebrity that would be crazy enough to take the bus was Rhiannon Frostin.

" How's it going Rhi?" Judy asked.

"Just fine Judy, just fine" Rhiannon said as she took her seat at the window and Glee plopped down next to her.