Chapter 2

Kellan had to jog back to his building and the shock on everybody's face gave him the  confirmation of the type of reaction he was anticipating.

But he did notice that many women were practically ogling him while some middle aged men looked at their pot bellies with disappointment. He ignored the following gazes as he entered his executive elevator that took him straight to his apartment where he changed into a fresh outfit but what was still crazy was that he still thought of Rhia. He knew that couldn't be her real name, he would look for her.
'What happened to forgetting about her?' , the annoying voice of reason in his head asked.

Right, he wasn't going to let a woman dictate his life then ruin it just like his father did after the death of his mother.

" Mr. Andonivs?"

"What is it?" He asked turning to his assistant, she looked so small and fragile but that girl could lift any big box she was asked to.

"Mr. Falls is in your office, he's been there the past hour" she said as she fixed her glasses.

"Thank you Monica that will be all for now" he said walking into his office.

Derek Falls, his best friend, well one of them. They had met in Greece in private school but Derek was every bit American as the American Flag. He was the one who actually convinced Kellan yo leave Greece behind and come to America to help his father.

Standing in his office, Derek looked every bit of the trouble maker, tall, dark and handsome in a rugged way as he still refused to wear ties except this time he had a million dollar company to run and had an impending wedding. He had his whole life set out for him.

"Where have you been?" Derek asked.

"I went out for breakfast" Kellan said hugging his friend before going to take a seat on one of his luxury sofas.

" You went out for breakfast for an hour?"

"It was raining" Kellan defended himself.

"Bull, it only started raining ten minutes, you wouldn't just go for a walk because you're not that type of guy unless..." Derek stopped as he saw his friend's guilty face and Kellan's guilty face was a cocked eyebrow and a lip bite.

"Asshole" Derek said.

"Language" Kellan said as he didn't really appreciate foul.

"Asshole" Derek said again as his friend stood up walking back to his desk.

"Language"

" Oh spare me  that crap, you met a girl!!" Derek exclaimed as he put his legs on the coffee table

"You're a tad too loud"

"Oh fuck it"

" Derek language and get your legs off my coffee table"

"Oh sorry, it's just after... you know who, we've never really seen you get interested in a girl if it wasn't for one night stands and you haven't had that in a while, you're pretty stuck up all the time" Derek said walking over and taking a seat on the other side of the desk.

" I have been haven't I?" Kellan said with a smile.

" See you're smiling"

"I am"

"So what's her name; did yo get her number?"

"Rhia and no I didn't get her number"

"That's just messed up but her name does sound  familiar"