Chapter 4

Shadow looked into Sonic's sober eyes and noticed something other than friendly concern, he wasn't sure what it was though... Shadow went over to the window and opened it... He stumbled over to the bed and lay down... He fell asleep... Sonic lay down in the bed and pulled the covers up... He was freezing cold...
"Shad... Could you close the window?"
Sonic turned over and saw that Shadow was quite content with the glacial temperature in the room... His hand rested on his stomach and he had a smile on his face... Sonic smiled and blushed...
"If only I could tell you that I love you without you killing me for it..."
Sonic shivered...
"Its... So... Cold... Huh... Shad... Looks... So... Warm..."
Sonic moved his hand and placed it on Shadow's stomach... Sonic didn't notice Shadow wake up... Shadow mumbled "Strike one" under his breath... Sonic pulled his hand back as Shadow shivered and turned over onto his side... Sonic put his arm around Shadow's waist... "Strike two" Shadow mumbled... Shadow turned onto his back again and Sonic moved his hand again...
"Shadow... Are you cold now?"
Sonic got out from under the covers and lay on top of the bed... Sonic shuffled over next to Shadow and placed one of his hands on Shadow's shoulder and the other on Shadow's waist... Shadow shot up and pinned Sonic down to the bed by his shoulders...
"What the FUCK do you think you are doing?"
Sonic didn't reply... He thought to himself "Now... Or never" and he jumped up and kissed Shadow... Shadow's eyes widened as Sonic kissed him...
"S-Sonic? What are you doing?"
Sonic kissed him again and Shadow didn't stop him...