Chpater 13 ~ FINALE ~

*before I begin the picture I chose for the top is a picture of me in a Santa hat to help spread Christmas cheer😂 idk why I look so weird* ~Time Skip to 25th~
Amy helped Sonic and Shadow tell the others that they were together, all of them were OK with it, some even thought it was quite cute or sweet... Later they handed out each other's presents, Shadow had snuck out of the hotel to get presents for Sonic on the night of the 24th...
~Time Skip to the presents 😀~
(Side note Tails is the one speaking when the presents are being handed out!)
"Ok so this first one is for... Sonic from Amy"
Sonic opened it... It was a nice new pair of running shoes!
~Skipping to Shadow's presents!~
Shadow handed Sonic his presents, he had four... Sonic opened the first one...
"Wow Shadow! This is amazing! You didn't need to get me this!"
Shadow had given him a necklace with a heart pendant with the words 'no matter what, I'll always be there'...
"Says who? Go on open the others..."
Sonic opened the next one...
"Shadow come on you're spoiling me! Seriously how much did you spend on this?"
The next present was a gold and silver ring with a 49 carat diamond (is that even a rating? Are diamonds rated in carats?) on top with two emeralds beside it... Sonic opened the next one...
"I think you're doing this on purpose!"
Shadow got him a (sorry for using real logos/companies) 2015/16 La Liga (Spanish football league with Barcelona and Real Madrid) ball and a 2015/16 EPL (Or BPL to some, English league with Man U and Chelsea etc.) Ball (this was cos I like football 😂)... Then the last present...
"Shadow you know me too well! I absolutely love chocolate! (doesn't everyone?)"
The last present was a if you hadn't guessed a giant chocolate bar!
"Shadz... Thank you so much for these!"
Sonic kissed Shadow on the cheek, causing Shadow to blush...
"Merry Christmas Shadow..."
"And to you too..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of story
Well that was better than I expected! I'm not going to let you guys choose what the next story will be! The next one will be......................................... A Sonic Couples One-Shot collection! Called..... Well the other picture at the top will be the cover for it! Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all! In the one-shot collection (check my made stories for it)!