Chapter 6

THE NEXT MORNING...
"Good morning..."
Shadow yawned as he opened his eyes to see his lover lying on top of him holding him down by his wrists...
"Good morning sexy..."
Sonic blushed when he heard Shadow's reply...
"Shadow... That's... New of you... So anyway... Last night..."
"Yeah... What about it?"
"Well... What you said..."
"Yeah?"
"Did you mean it?"
Shadow nodded...
"Everything I said... I meant... Always..."
Sonic blushed...
"I always loved you... Last night, why I lost it... Was because I didn't know what you were doing..."
Sonic and Shadow started kissing passionately... Then Sonic started kissing and licking Shadow's neck and muzzle...
"You like that Shadow?"
"I... Love it..."
Sonic grinned as Shadow sat up slowly and wrapped his arms around his lovers slim, azure body...
"So... Shadow..."
Sonic started to lift Shadow's shirt up over his head... Sonic was amazed with what he saw underneath Shadow's shirt... He saw a magnificent, glossy, slim ebony body with a flawless, snow white plume of silky, soft fur in the middle of his chest... The morning was warm, considering it was winter, so Shadow didn't need to take Sonic's off as he had already taken it off...
"Sonic? People only do things like this if they want something... What do you want?"
"I want you..."
Shadow smirked...
"Really?"
"Yes Shadow..."
As Sonic said that Shadow pushed Sonic onto the bed and lay upon him...
"Well then... Shall we?"
Shadow starts to un-zip Sonic's trousers...
"Uhh... Ah... Shadow?"
There was a knock at the door, Shadow and Sonic both heard it...