chapter 1.

.

Olivia's Pov;

.

I sat on my bed sorting through my old photographs. Its quite comical that every photograph gives you a different emotion. Of course some make you tear up, and others make your side hurt from laughing.

I was such an ugly child I laughed.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ my phone rang.

I quickly sat down the box of photos, and picked up my phone from my night stand. I looked down at the caller id to see it was my best friend Kendall ringing me.

"Hello." I answered.

"Get ready were going out." She giggled on the other side of the phone.

I looked around my room, and brushed my hand through my hair trying to think of a believable excuse to not go, but I couldn't find one.

"I dont rea-" She cut me off before I could finish making up my excuse on why I couldn't go.

"Im on my way," she stated, " be there in a few."

Great.

She hung up. I jogged to my bathroom, and threw my long brown hair up into a high ponytail and began applying my make up. After finishing my make up I quickly loosely curled my long hair.

For my outfit I picked a black body con dress with my black louboutin shoes with a red bottom. I quickly checked myself in the mirror admiring how this dress complimented my arse. I then grabbed a red clutch to complete the look, and as soon as I did I heard a knock at my door, and new it was Kendall so I quickly grabbed my things and sashayed to the door.

"You look great!" She cheered as I opened the door.

I laughed as I walked out the door, making sure to lock it.

"Lets go!" I cheer as we walked to her rang rover.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought it was going to be.

* * * * *

When we arrived it was around 11ish, and the club was packed.

As soon as we entered the club Kendall had already disappeared. I soon found an open seat at the bar to sit at as I watched two girls that were defiantly in the mile high club throw punches at each other.

"Let me buy you a drink." A voice said beside me.

A smirk crossed my face as I turned to see who'd just offered to buy me a drink.

I turned to face an amazingly attractive guy with long brown curls, and green eyes that pierced right threw me. He then placed a hand on my inner thigh as I stared admiring his beauty.

"I-i uh." I was speechless.

"I take that as a yes." He smirked.

I nodded my head.

Smooth Olivia smooth.

He then whistled to the bartender, and ordered the drinks.

"My names Harry." He winked.

"I-im Olivia." I stuttered.

"Beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he pushed a stray hair from my face, and automatically my face started to burn at his touch.

We sat for awhile enjoying our drinks, and each others company.

"More drinks!" I sang to the bartender.

"No," Harry laughed, "I don't think you need anymore.'

I furred my eyebrows at him as he continued to laugh.

"You're not my father." I stated as I crossed my arms.

He sat there amused as I downed another shot, and my words began to be slurred. I then found myself pulling whatever his name was close, and our lips connecting.

"Wow.." He smirked as we both sat back in our seats.

We were pulled back in for another long heated make up session. His lips were so soft, and they traveled against my neck sucking the skin. I moaned as he bit down on the skin smirking as he did so. My hands traveled up his back to his long locks of hair, and I began to run my fingers through it as he continued to suck my skin.

"Get a room." Laughed a familiar voice from behind us.

We both turned to see Kendall wobbling around with her hand around a mysterous guys neck.

"Fuck off." I giggled as I turned back to Harry.

Literally we were the only people left in the club as a work approached us.

"Its 6 a.m. were closed." He stated in a very sassy tone.

I tried to stand from the seat that I'd been sitting at, but my legs gave out and I fell to the floor.

"I think you had to much to drink." Harry laughs as I struggle to get up.

"Nope, Im totally-" Then I Blacked out.

* * * * *

I woke up tangled up to the stranger I'd met last night. As I turned over I realized we were both in the nude. I quickly shoved the guy which name I couldn't remember for the life of me (Harry), and noticed that we must have been at his apartment.

"Babe." He groaned from the bed.

I turned around, and quickly tried to hide my body.

He laughed as I quickly grabbed the covers from him and threw them over my body.

"Don't look at me Im naked!" I yelled as I furred my eye brows trying to remember what had happened last night.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked.

I gasped as flash backs from last night filled my head.

Oh my god I hooked up with him.

"I need to go." I chocked on my words as I felt tears gather in my eyes.

"Babe why?" He questioned as I searched for my clothes.

"You're a stranger that I hooked up with!" I yelled crossing my arms, and slipping on my bra.

"At least let me drive you home," He sighed, "besides its not safe to go out there alone."

I furred my eye brows.

"Here wear this." He threw me one of his long black T-shirts which fit me like a dress.

"How isn't it safe?" I questioned as I sat down on the bed next to his warm body.

"To many paparazzi." He stated.

"The fuck?" I looked at him.

"I'm in a band, and they tend to stock my apartment in hopes of finding out my biggest secrets." He said rolling his eyes.

"Right." I say sarcastically as I stand from the bed, and rush out the door making sure to get out of his place before he can catch me.

I hear him call my name as I slam his apartment door, and am exposed to the cold winds outside. As I turn a corner tons of flashes began to blind me as tons of questions are thrown at me.

"How is it like dating Harry Styles?" One yells at me.

"Was Harry your one night stand?" Another questions shoving a microphone in my face.

"What's your name?" The other asks as she holds her phone to my face.

"My name is Olivia, and I don't even know who Harry Styles is." I lie, and suddenly the flashes begging to die down, and the questions stop.

A/N;

THIS CHAPTER IS RUBISH & PRETTY SHORT SO ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER & NOT AS SHITTY LMAO

LOVEEEEEEE YOU GUYS

PLZZZ VOTE &&& COMMENT &&& SHAREEEEE