chapter 3.

Olivia's Pov;

A week had pasted since the hook up, and each day had gotten better. The paparazzi had settled down, thought a few still crept outside my door from the early morning till night fall.

I'd locked myself in my bedroom, and sat listening to music. My stomach had been a bit upset for the past few days, but nothing major.

As I sat with Halsey blasting out of my radio since I left my phone at Harry's house, and was not going to risk going back there. I started to feel nauseous. I quickly ran to the restroom without hesitation. I threw my hair behind my shoulders, and began to vomit.

Great now I'm freaking sick I thought to myself.

The rest of the day I bummed around hating the thought of being sick, but then I terrible thought came to mind.

What if I'm pregnant

My eyes started to sting at the thought of being pregnant with a strangers baby, but Harry wasn't just any stranger, he was a stranger that seemed to be on every cover of teen magazines.

* * * *

Harry's Pov;

"Dude did you at least use protection?" Asked one of my band mates Niall.

"Well.. no, but its not like I planned on having sex!" I exclaimed in a very defensive tone.

"What'd you do if you got her pregnant?" Laughed Louie.

I looked at him in disgust and rolled my eyes. I knew I didn't get her pregnant and if that was the case I could always pay her to keep her mouth shut.

I knew I needed to find her and make sure she was well, but then again maybe she didn't think anything of the hook up and I was just over reacting. It was in that moment I decided it was a must to find her.

"I'll see you all later." I said to my band mates before running out the studio doors. Right when I hit outside cameras started to flash.

My driver Trevor pulled up to get me and as soon as he did I hopped in the car.

"I need you to find where a girl named Olivia lives as soon as possible." I demand buckling my seat belt.

"U-um sir," Trevor stumbles with his words, "do you know her last name? I'm afraid there's a lot of Olivia's in London." He frowns.

My face went blank.

Shit how could I not get her last name

Then the idea to has the paparazzi came to my head. I jumped back out and ran up to the men with cameras waiting outside of the studio for the rest of my band mates to come out.

"Excuse me," I nodded to one as there cameras began to flash.

"Harry!" They screamed.

"Do any of you happen to know the girl Olivia's last name or where she lives?" I asked as the continued to flash me with there cameras.