chapter 2.

Harry's Pov;

What a dick move Harry I thought to myself.

All I could think about was her. Olivia was a sweet girl that I used, and knew I'd never be able to forgive myself for that.

I strolled to the bathroom, and turned on the warm shower. The room filled with steam as I hopped into the shower.

*FLASH BACK*

"Harry please," she stuttered." Let's do it."

I looked in her bright blue eyes, and knew she was definitely wasted to the max, but I wanted her. I needed her.

"Olivia you're wasted." I stated.

"Haha, I know." She giggled as she twisted her own hair.

Without thinking I embraced her in a long kiss, slowly sliding her dress up. A smile crossed my face as she threw her dress aside, and then I new it was on.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Shit I have to find her, I thought as I snapped out of my thoughts, and realized the water was burning my skin. I quickly readjusted the temperature.

I let the warm water run over my skin for a while before grabbing my towel, and exiting the warmth of the shower.

I was going to find Olivia no matter what it took.

As I rushed to my bedroom I noticed a small, red hand bag laying on the cold floor.

Shit.

I opened the purse to see a phone with a Polaroid stuck to the back of it.

I looked to see a picture of Olivia, and her dog cuddling on a black leather sofa

I smiled as I studied the picture, admiring Olivia's beauty.

Then my smile fades as I knew I had to find her, but I didn't know where to look first.

*  *  *  *
Olivia's Pov;

I walked down the empty streets of London with only an oversized men's t-shirt on with my heels from last night. My face was streaked with mascara lines from the tears I shed, and my body shivered as the wind hit me.

I look like a hot mess.

Finally, I thought to myself as I arrived at my flat.

As examined the front of my flat I noticed a few people guarding my doorway with cameras.

"What the fuck." I whispered to myself.

As I approached the door the men started flashing there cameras in my face.

"Get the fuck away from me." I yelled as I tried blocking the blinding flash from my eyes.

"So Olivia tell us about hooking up with Harry!" The men laughed.

Tears suddenly started to stream down my face as I pushed open my flats heavy steel door.

I slammed the heavy door in the men's face, and kicked off my heels.

"Oh my god." I cried as I made my way to my black leather couch.

I shoved my face into my hands.

What have I done to deserve this?

As I sat on the couch in tears I decided to switch the tv on to get my mind off things.

I switched the channel to E! News to get my mind off Harry, and there it was. My face plastered all over the screen.

'Harry Styles one night stand!' It said in bold caps running across the screen.

"I can't fucking do this!" I cried as I chucked the remote at the tv, and fell to the floor.

I knew I probably was overreacting to this whole thing, but I'd only had sex one time before Harry, and I didn't even remember it, and he didn't even care.

A/N;
THANK YOU FOR READING but this chapter was rubbish :/