REMINDER

Heyo lovelies!

Quick reminder for those who didn't see the last post, the book, "The Scar", is available for free on Amazon this week. http://www.amazon.com/Scar-Faking-Delinquency-bonus-chapter-ebook/dp/B018FCG4HW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448466613&sr=8-1&keywords=faking+delinquency (The link will be in the external link below!)

And in case you haven't signed up on my blog and want to, then make sure to do so right now! I'm gonna be announcing a bunch of free goodies on it soon! http://ashley-winters.awesomeauthors.org (The link is on my profile!)

Well, the book The Scar is going viral on Amazon! In other words, more people are joining our Rainclouds! It got to #40 in the kindle store in Literature & Fiction because of you guys! What even! Thank you guys so much for reading.

You guys are amazing. I know I've said "thank you" over and over again, but I mean it! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME! Each and every one of you. Even if you don't follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, my blog, or anywhere else! 

Speaking of social platforms. If you can, give a review of the book on Goodreads and add it to your library right now! And also follow me on Facebook and Twitter! The links to everything are on my profile, if you're interested!

Thank you all for reading and sticking with me! Stay awesome. And I will see you in the next post.

LOVE YOU, LOVELIES!