TOMORROW

Hey, lovelies!

The wait is almost over—holy crap! You can get the complete revised book tomorrow. That's right—tomorrow! Can you believe it? Because I honestly can't. I'm so freaking pumped right now (I've been doing fist pumps all day, not gonna lie).

Today is the day that you can get your own copy of "Faking Delinquency" (The completed edition with extras). And my blog even has this really cool countdown timer that's counting down to when the book is released! I'm honestly really pumped about that, because I love countdowns so much. ashley-winters.awesomeauthors.org (Once again, the link will be in the external link below! It's also on my About Me!)

I am freaking out right now! Tomorrow is the day where you actually get to buy the book and hold it in your hands! It's also the day where you get it cheap and you get all the extras, and where you get to crack the completed book with its brand new content! Just imagining people having the book in their houses is making me so giddy, omg.

And then you get to actually read the book, yay!

Seriously without you, none of this would be possible. Your constant support, hilarious comments (some of you had me laughing obnoxiously at two in the morning), and cute fan art seriously means the world to me. You guys helped motivate me through the first draft of this, which I will be eternally grateful for.

This book might get into bookstores, or even become a movie! And some of you guys were here from the very beginning!

That is honestly so cool.

And it's all due to the simple fact that you read my stories and supported me. So thank you for just being you, and thank you for just reading this post. It means so much to me. I am humbled by your love and support. I honestly can't say "thank you" enough.

All right, back to business!

If you can, please buy it when the timer hits 00:00:00! As I said in the last post, this could really help boost the book and help it get onto the shelves instead of being sold solely online!

But even if you can't buy it (and I completely understand if you can't) then you have another mission! (JUST AS IMPORTANT AS GETTING THE BOOK) Please review the book on Amazon. Even if you have to use a friend's account or your parents account (shout out to my high school readers!). Please give the book a review if at all possible! This would really help!

And if you buy the book, please still give a review if you can!

So go check it out on the blog. And wait for the timer to hit 00:00:00 before refreshing the blog, and clicking on the links to get the book. ashley-winters.awesomeauthors.org

LOVE YOU, LOVELIES!

P.S. You'll get more secret stuff when you sign up to my blog, so go there NOW!