Chapter Three

A/n
Baby at top is what she looks like!
.................................................................................................................................................................
TRIS
"Mommy!" I hear a squealy voice, " Your awake!" I look around- is she talking to me?
"Hi baby,"I say in my baby voice,"um, why wasn't I told that I have a child" I say redirecting my attention to the doctor,
"Well I guess we never got round to it." He lets out a nervous laugh. I sigh and turn my attention back to my child,
"What's your name baby?" I question automatically switching to my baby voice,
"I don't have a name, the people say they want you to choose the name!"
"Do you want to choose the name?"
"YES, YES, YES!" She is super excited, "I want to be called Aurora, because when you were asleep you were like sleeping beauty and Aurora is her real... WHERE IS THE PRINCE!!!!!!"
"The what?" She explains the whole story of sleeping beauty then all of a sudden I hear running footsteps and a shout,
"TRIS!" I'd know that voice anywhere, it's Tobias!
"TOBIAS I'M HERE!" Yell in reply and in less than 2 seconds he is in the room panting like a dog. All of a sudden I have grown back all of my strength and I leap out of bed and throw myself into his arms and then he kisses me, it's an insistent kiss then I hear Aurora say something like ewww and I go over to her, beaming, and pick her up and take her over to Tobias. He takes one look at her and tears start to spill out of his eyes,"She's beautiful! What's her name?"
"I'm Aurora!" She pauses and then gasps,"Are you the prince?" I beg silently to him not to ask as she explains not only the part about the prince but the whole entire story but he completely ignores me and asks anyway and then she goes on to explain the whole story and after that explains the back story of her name.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Three days later
I get out of the hospital today and Tobias says he has a surprise for me I don't know what it is but it involves Aurora staying with Christina for the day, it's still 3 hours until Tobias is gonna come pick me up and when your doing nothing and waiting for the love of your life to come pick you up time tends to go by really slowly. Christina came to pick Aurora about a half hour ago and apparently their going shopping for the whole day but Aurora will probably want to go home after a few hours. Man I wish Tobias was here now,wait, in the Bureau they have phones so I can call him. I pick up my phone and dial his number.

Phone call

Tris- Hey where are yoooooou!

4- Okay, okay, I still have almost 2 hours 'til I need to pick you up

Tris- Can't you just pick me up now... PLEEEEEEEASE

4- Hmmmmm... well I could come to the hospital now but we can't leave 'til 1:00, I'm on my way, okay

Tris- Hhhhhh... oooookaaaayyaa, bye, see you in a minute

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................