Chapter One - My Confusing Life

I woke up at 7:00 am, and it was time for school. I wore my clothes, ate my breakfast, and went out. While I was waiting for my school bus, a young couple holding hands passed by me. I immediately looked away since I know that getting a boyfriend is like a miracle to me. Nobody's going to love a girl that hardly ever does something or hardly speaks to anyone.

The school bus arrived, and as usual, everybody was avoiding me. It was like I wasn't there, but I didn't complain since I'm used to it every day.

So here we are, school! How wonderful ... or not. Class started and Jessica didn't come yet, guess my day won't be that good if it already started bad. I'm good at school since I have nothing else to do with my life, but I'm not a nerd. Class finished and Jessica was out of sight. She was nowhere to be found, so I sat on an empty lunch table not really enjoying myself.

Then Jennifer came, and as always, getting involved in everyone's business. She is the most popular girl at school, and every single boy drools when he sees her. Yeah! She's gorgeous ... and sometimes... SOMETIMES... I wish I could be her.

She approached to me with her best friends.

“Why is the nerdy girl all by herself? What? Did you fight with your best friend?" She said it like she was talking to a baby.

"First I'm not a nerd, second she's absent, and third it's not any of your business." I said, in an angry voice.

"Wow, Wow! The little girl is finally talking? Didn't know you had all of this in you"

"You know what? Why am I still here talking to a stupid girl that doesn't know how to use her brain? If there is one anyway..."

I stood up, got my bag, and walked. While I was walking, the sounds of "ooohhhhh" were all over the cafeteria. Well, I guess that made a smile appear on my face. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the first chapter, hope you all like it !

Comment and Vote

- Mira