Chapter Seven - My Dream Werewolf

He was strange but familiar. I knew him, I saw him, I talked to him, but still, don't know where and how. He was really good looking, and seemed too handsome to be human. Blonde hair, dark blue-green eyes, tall, has muscles and abs. Although he was one of the most handsome boys on earth, I didn't feel attracted to him. However, there was one specific feeling inside of me .... Anger!

But wait! Why does he look like Jennifer? They look so alike ...

"Hello there, have you met my brother James?" A squeaky, familiar voice from behind me talked. I knew who it was before I even turned. of course it was her, Jennifer! As always, trying to get in my buissness. But since I'm the popular girl right now, she has no power over me.

"Brother? Who are you talking about? And why would I want to meet him? I've got one evil person right here, don't need another one right now..." I said with the smile she hates.

"Okay I admit that I'm evil, but at least I don't lie to people and pretend that I'm an angel! Like other people do ...." 

"Other people? Jennifer just tell me what the hell you want from me and just go away!"

"You see that boy over there?"

"Yes, what about him? Your new boyfriend? If he is then congratulations! Can I go now?"

"My boyfriend? Eww! No! I would never date my own brother!" 

"BROTHER? THAT'S YOUR BROTHER?"

"Yup! Doesn't he look like me?"

"Yeah, that's why I got angry from the minute I saw his face!"

"Anyway, he likes you! But I don't know why..."

"Tell him I'm not available for anyone. But if he's that desperate for a girl, then why not date his sister? You're both the same!" I said with a smirk on my face. Jennifer got as red as a tomato because of getting angry, and just went. I laughed for a second but then noticed another person was right behind me... It was him. His scent was like a dog. At first, I thought it was something normal. But then, I knew that he was an enemy that every vampire hates.... A ware wolf!

"Hello blood sucker, recognize me now?" Wait just a minute! Did he just say blood sucker?

Then, I remembered my dream...

Flashback starts

"Haha, stop trying to act like you don't know what I mean, blood sucker"

Flashback ends

"So it's you... The one who has been haunting my dreams and turning them to nightmares. Now, I finally know who you really are. Just for the reminder, I'm not afraid of dogs." 

"You're a smart little vampire, aren't you?"

"Yes I am! Now leave ... I'm a cat person."

"Look, I know that my sister told you that I like you but I seriously don't. I can't love my enemy. I just wanted to talk to you about it but I thought about being a good person and let you know that I wanna talk to you. But because you're like that, I don't care if your boyfriend comes and sees me"

"You can never break us up!"

"Oh sweetie, if I wanted to I would have done it weeks ago. But I'm not a bad person ... You know why? Cause I'm bad dog! Derek's the one who's gonna break up with you and not me. Hahahahaha" 

I left before he could say any word. I can't believe that my problems are starting over and over again. When I got home, I searched all over for his family. It turned out that his father and mine had fought for years before he died. Now, that he had taken revenge of my father, it's my turn. He won't hurt my mother because she was the reason they fought! They both loved her and wanted to marry her, but of course, my mother's only true love was my father.

Now that James is in school, I can't act the way I want anymore... I'm doomed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like, Vote & Comment!

Love you all 

-Mira