Our little secrect

Averting his eyes Hiro stared at the Wooden floorboard kicking his feet a few times he could hear tadashi's feet pace around the room Hiro looked up but when tadashi caught his gaze he looked away quickly.

"Hiro"

   Shutting his eyes Hiro refused to speak knowing where this conversation was going already "Hiro please look at me" tadashi pleaded speaking in a worried tone, when Hiro didn't answer again, with his fingers he lifted Hiro's chin so that they could meet at eye contact.
Tadashi continued to stare into eyes of the love of the life he once again fell in love in with but never had the courage to say something
"Why didn't you tell me Hiro" Hiro's eyes filled up with tears which broke free and fell down his already tear stained cheeks "I-I j-just couldn't".
Breaking out of his brothers grasp Hiro sat down on the edge of his bed clenching his fists watching his knuckles flash white due to the cut blood circulation.
Feeling his bed dip hiro broke the silence "I-It's n-not easy tadashi"
"Why?" "Cause it just ain't" "Hiro tell me why?" Getting frustrated by the questions Hiro scooted farther away, which only made tadashi come closer. Both in a dead silent predicament only there breaths could be heard.
"You know why I ran away tadashi when I found I was p-p-pregnant" Hiro said quivering and stuttering at the last word tadashi shook his head
"If I told you I k-know you would of given up everything to take of our baby I-I can't let you do that tadashi for me and have you seen the bill piles aunt cass works so hard for u-us no one will accept me I'm a freak of nature tadashi!" Hiro wipes the salty tears away "hey hey you are not a freak of nature Hiro don't ever say that again you have a gift no boy has what you have your carrying a miracle inside of you there's no one I would rather have my baby with only you Hiro I love you and our baby"
Tears pricked Hiro's eyes he lunged forward hugging tadashi
"I love you too tadashi" tadashi slowly caressed the rounded small bump hugging Hiro back leaning his chin on Hiro's quivering form.
Kissing the nape of his neck they didn't latch out "this will be between us Hiro but we have to tell aunt cass". Hiro nodded "I know dashi" facing each other they
Slowly moved there lips closer feeling Eachothers breaths not waiting anymore
The distance was closed lips moved in sync.
There worries kept out of reach.