One last time part 2

Hiro's pov

I didn't even know how I feeling at the moment, a stabbing sensation kept hitting my heart, I missed tadashi dearly, I yearned so much to hug him, to see him, I shut my eyes tightly holding back tears, I was surprised I could still cry. I had been crying for the past 5 months begging Callaghan to let me go. But he simply ignored me and laughed.

I was due any day, because I was in my 9th month, I dreaded it so much, while Callaghan awaited for a scream to erupt from me any second.

The door slowly creaked open. Callaghan stepped in in his usal atire. A plate gleamed in his hand. I lifted my head. He stood next to me. "I brought you food Hiro better eat" I ignored him, staring off to the side,

"Hiro listen to me now and eat, are you going to let your baby suffer because of your idiotic choices" pressing my lip tighter. I scoffed "you probably poisoned it, like all other foods you've given me before". "Why would I hurt my future soldier" he seemed.

I gritted my teeth "my baby..will never BECOME YOUR SOLIDER YOU VILE PERSON!!" I screamed kicking him in the leg. He brought a hand down to my throat. Trying to cut off my air. I clawed my tied arms to his hand. trying to breath again. I wheezed and kicked. My lungs burning for air. Just when I was about to pass out he let go. Slapping me as hard. Punching my cheek, letting it bruise fast.

He handed me the plate. Again. I sat up as he let one of my arms go free. It felt odd as I used my arm. Because I had gotten used to having it tied down for months. With my numb fingers, I picked up the cold, metal spoon, picking around the sludge oatmeal. I eyed. Callaghan who only stared at my massive stomach.

Even if it looked disgusting I had to eat it, for the baby. I couldn't let my baby die, I wouldn't be able to forgive myslelf. I grimaced feeling the cold oatmeal washing down my soar throat.

Handing Callaghan the plate back he took it with satisfaction Smirk. "Who knew you would trust me Hiro" I felt my heart stop "what did you put in that!" I asked hurriedly "something that will make the baby birth earlier, good luck Hiro" with that he walked out.

I clutched my stomach, suddenly I felt a sharp pain tear through me down to my abdomen. I moaned. Holding back a yelp. I breathed very fast. Feeling another sharp pain hit my stomach. I scream they were getting worse and worse. Something suddenly popped in me, and water started to spread across the front of my shorts. A very loud scream tore from my throat. Filling the entire warehouse. The baby is coming right now.

----------

Tadashi's pov

We were all walking through the halls looking for Hiro's room where he was being held. I asked Baymax to check his sensors, but he said something was getting in the way of his scanner.

I sighed. About to head back the other way, when a very loud painful scream emitted from the end of hall. "Hiro!" I yelled following the scream, my legs, running as fast as they could the gang following very close behind.

Being the last door, on the right, I kicked it open, at full force, stopping in my tracks. My heart broke at the sight of Hiro. I rushed to his side, taking his cold tied hand. "Hiro!, it's me tadashi, are you okay?!, what's wrong?!".

Hiro only screamed more, "tadashi?" He weakly croaked. Turning to look at me. Tears gushing down his cheeks. As well as mines too. I took off my helmet, cupping his wet cheeks, I brought his lips to mines, using as much love as I could.

When I unlatched, Hiro gritted his teeth again. "Tadashi the baby is coming, I'm in labor!" He yelled throwing his head back, his chest heaving up and down quickly. My eyes widened my jaw hanging. My mind blanked I didn't even see the gang come in and GoGo and honey lemon untying Hiro,

I snapped out of it, when Hiro screamed again even louder. "Your going to be okay Hiro I promise, we're going to get you out of here" trying to help Hiro up but only fell back down. Baymax stepped forward. "My scanners detect Hiro is ready to give birth, he is 10 centimeters dilated." "Already?!" I freaked. Clutching Hiro's hand again. "Woman up tadashi this is serious!" GoGo yelled near my ear. Squeezing my shoulder.

"Tadashi, I don't think I can" Hiro cried looking into my scared eyes. "Yes we hamadas never give up" Hiro screamed again arching his back. "I trust you Nissan I smiled at the name. "Ready to bring our baby into the world" Hiro nodded.

~~~~~~~~

"Push Hiro!" I encouraged Hiro. Screaming for all he was worth Hiro arched his back again. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!" Sweat beamed his forehead pouring down his glistening neck. I brushed his bangs which were plastered against his forehead pressing a quick kiss to the back of his hand "your doing great Hiro".

Honey lemon and GoGo who were leading Hiro through the birth at the rear ends. Said the same thing while Baymax scanned if the baby was going the right way, without no rupture.

"Okay Hiro, on the count of three, you have to push with all your might, when I say stop, you have to do it, because we don't want any complications" Hiro started panicking "complications?!, what could happen?!" I gripped his hand tight again "Hiro calm down, honey lemon means she doesn't want the baby sliding out to quick"

"Are you ready?"

"1 2 3 PUSH! Hiro!" Pushing his chin painfully to chest, Hiro arched pushing and screaming at the top of his lungs "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Clutching my hand as hard as he could his nails digging into Wasabi's hand flesh, who was on the verge of tears, It was silenced, when the most beautiful cry filled the room "Hiro, tadashi you created a very beautiful baby boy" honey lemon cooed, holding a flushed, baby screaming at the top of his tiny lungs. I could feel the tears fall down my cheeks again.

Baymax wrapped and cleaned the baby handing him to crying Hiro. Who rocked him gently against his chest. Cooing and kissing his forehead. The baby immediately stopped crying and opened his eyes the same warm coffee brown eyes as tadashi held. "Look what we brought into this world dashi" Hiro said looking up to my tearful eyes.

"Can I hold him Hiro?" Reluctantly Hiro handed him over with the most biggest smile. I gently held him a black tuff of hair brushed against my arm. I kissed his forehead. Earning a giggle

"What are you going to name him?" Asked the gang

We looked at each other "tashihiro hamada"