Jealousy part 1

Hiro's pov :

I was in my 4th month already and my belly was big but it didn't show due to my large shirts and hoodies which was a relief, me and tadashi managed to hide our secret from aunt cass. But we had to tell her sometime.
       But what was really Ticking my nerves were the girls preying on tadashi everyday at SFIT there's so many guys out there why my dashi I huffed stuck in my thoughts the trolley me and tadashi took today made a jump.
    Yeah we're on a trolley cause tadashi says it's no safe for us to ride his moped I leaned in my seat seeing more busy people get on. A tall blonde girl with pounds of makeup got on looking for a seat. Seeing tadashi she squealed and waved "tadashi! I can't believe you're here!" She stood next to us "hey Jenna" he smiled back waving "who's jenna" I said biting back venom.
   "We go to SFIT together she's one of my classmates" "hey Hiro can I sit here next to tadashi?" She asked I gaped not wanting to Sound rude "uh..sure" I got up with some difficultly I groaned under my breath.
   She took my seat leaning against tadashi I stormed to only available seat in the very back. I sat down i could see everything from my place. Jenna ran her hand across Tadashi's chest laughing loudly for just one thing he said I rolled my eyes blowing my bangs out of my way.
    Suddenly I saw Jenna's lips connect with Tadashi's I felt my heart break in 2 a painful stabbing sensation in my chest. I rang the trolley bell quick which made it halt.  Getting out of my seat I ran to the door.
   "Hiro where are you going?" Asked tadashi who still had Jenna stuck to him "Why do you care?! Leave me alone!" I hopped out running and running till I fell to my knees somewhere I didn't even know where I was.