Chapter 3

See I told you I didn't forget about you all. I'm already blowing up your notifications.

Micahdamac (His instagram) as Perry

Matthew Lush as Vic

Marcello Alvarez as Leo

Traviance is his instagram as Shawn

Rafael De La Fuente as Antonio

Daryl Stevens as Kai

These are all Alonzo's friends so yea they'll be introduced this chapter.

A L O N Z O

"Dear Diary," I wrote while voicing the words aloud before continuing with, "It's day 1, the first day since I've been working on music with 'Re' as I liked to call him." After that day we met up the next day and 'worked' on music, if you could say that. He kept catching me gazing at him but didn't say much about it. He just smirked and moved along with the music. From what I gathered throughout his lessons, his ideas for the music sounded pretty good, I liked what he had worked up, maybe only because it was coming from him though.

Today I was going over to my friend Perry's house to meet up with some friends. It seemed like it has been forever since I last heard from them and I was in desperate need to know what the tea was.

When I arrived, I could already tell the squad was already there which meant this day was bound to be a turn up day. I knocked in the door and was greeted with "who dis is?" I know, grammer. I put on my most flamboyant voice and responded with, "It's me bitchhh!!" When he opened the door, the first thing he said was,"Oh hey bitch, where you been?!" I was gonna respond with something snappy but sniffed the room and pushed him out the way into the house when I smelled food.

"What you cooking girlll?" I sassed and ended it with a head tilt. He kept playing on his phone and I just walked towards the sounds of the others.

"Oh now you come to see us bitch?!" Greeted Vic when he saw me. I was gonna respond to him until I saw his hair which took my breath away.

"Bitch you dyed your hair again?!" I shout before looking closer.

"Yes bitch taste the rainbow!" Vic sassed while snapping his fingers. I only laughed and sat down on the sofa next to Vic.

"Where is everybody?" I ask looking around and noticing it's just me, Vic , and Antonio on his phone as usual.

"Leo's cooking in the kitchen, Kai is on his way with Perry and Shawn is where he's usually at, in some poor boy's ass.

"Oh that boy won't learn until he catches something." Antonio says while shaking his head before going back to his phone. Antonio is the social butterfly of our group, he's on all social media and always on his phone 24/7. Vic is the sassy and wild one, hence the rainbow hair. Leo and Shawn are the manly men of our group, they play tons of sports and work out, well Leo works out Shawn just has lots of sex. Perry and Kai are the quiet ones, they just sit and watch and are the best to go to for advice, mainly cause they're always watching and speak the truth. The only difference between the two is that Kai is the peacemaker out if all of us and loathes all drama.

With all of them they make up 'the squad', my group of friends that are all gay and we can talk about anything with. We found each other one by one and have been inseparable since.

____

A half an hour later, everyone has arrived by then and the food is done.

"Hey Zo looks you finally remembered you had actual friends who cared about you." Perry sassed before taking a bite of his food and moaning at the taste. He began smacking and everyone looked at him irritated meanwhile he's just oblivious to it all.