two.

the edit above isn't mine lol, i just liked the way it looked, credit to the person who made it, whoever you are.
aLSO i know that throughout the story there will be major mistakes and typos, if anything is super-duper major i will fix it, but anything other than i will fix when im done with the story, idk if it's because I'm lazy or it's just easier???

there is some stuff in the chapter that might be triggering, so watch out for that.

read on young padawans!

- Andy's POV -

I woke up to the soft clicking and humming of the refrigerator. I looked around at my surroundings, I felt dazed and my head was spinning.

I forgot where I was for a moment, then remembered I was in Vic's living room. I got up off the floor and wandered into the kitchen, still nothing to eat. I walked down the hallway and into the bathroom, I splashed my face with cold water.

God I look like shit, feel like it too.

I left the bathroom and went into Vic's room, he wasn't here. I looked at the digital clock on his desk and it was almost noon. I wondered why I slept all most of the day, I never have before, especially while on a job.

I shrugged it off and grabbed one of Vic's shirts. He was at school. I dropped his shirt and focused on his face.

Beautiful bastard.

I made myself visible as I got to the school, Vic was in the cafeteria having lunch. I walked over to his table and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around, the confused look on his face was quickly replaced by surprise.

"Hey! Andy?" he asked unsurely.

"Hey, it's me. Mind if I sit?" I said as I pointed to an empty chair next to him. The table was mostly full, four other boys and two girls sat around.

"No, go ahead. Guys this is Andy, I met him last night at JJ's party." I smiled and nodded at them, some nodded and the girls smiled.

"Hi, I'm Jaime." a boy with a blonde strip through his hair said. I nodded at him.

"I'm Tony," said another boy with a side buzz haircut.

"I'm Dean." said a boy with light brown hair, nothing too special about him.

"I'm Collin." said the final boy, he too had soft brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Carolyn." said a blonde girl with thick eyeliner.

"I'm Helena." said the other girl, she was pale with dark black hair, her bright green eyes being her most distinctive feature.

"Well you already know my name, I come to school here obviously. But I don't live on campus." I said.

"Are you in your third year?" Helena asked.

"Yeah, I major in english, take major music classes, and I'm kinda striving for art history." I replied.

"Oh, most of us major in creative writing and music." Vic said. I looked through his brain, but his thoughts were jumbled, he was thinking about that english paper due next period, his food which was getting cold, and the dread of going home to the apartment.

I stayed a while longer and got to know Vic and his friends better, they mostly liked classic rock and new alternative, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, AC/DC, etc., most of these bands I didn't even know.

My stomach started to churn, was I nervous? Obviously not I've been sitting here for fifteen minutes. After a while I felt aanother sharp pain in my gut.