Chapter Two

As I pulled up in my cousin driveway I was just thinking about how crazy she's going to react when I tell her what's been going on with me and John for the past year and a half.

When I approached her front door I said a little prayer then I knocked, a few minutes later she came & when she opened it a bright smile came to her face.

"OMG!!!! Nicki where have you been I haven't seen you in like a year"she beamed & gave me a hug.

"Hey Destiny I've just been staying on the low" I laughed while I walked in & sat on the couch.

"COREY!!!!!" she screamed

Coming down the stairs was my other cousin Destiny's little brother talking shit on the phone to one of his friends I guess

"Trick why the hell you calling my name like that you know the police looking for me" he said to her & I couldn't help but laugh cause he is like a boy version of Madea.

"Boy look who sitting on the couch"she replied

When he looked at me he was shocked his mouth was wide open he quickly hung up the phone walked up to me & slapped me upside the head

"Owwww why did you hit me?" I whined while rubbing my head

"Because your ass just forgot that we was still alive ever since you got together with that rich pissy of a boyfriend of yours
you just forgot we exist" he said while sitting next to me & Destiny sat on the other side

"Well sorry it won't happen again" I said

"So what makes you stop by the Johnson residence?" Destiny asked

"W-well ummm I was just thinking maybe I can stay with you guys for a little while just until I get my own place" i said with a smile

Corey looked at me & said "Why in the hell your ass came over here on the other side of town in the ghetto to stay with us & you have a nice house with a man that has a good job that pays great money in the suburbs"

I looked down & just cried, Destiny wrapped her arms around me & told me its going to be ok.

"Tell us what happened at your house"Corey said

I stopped crying took a deep breath & told them from when John started hitting me up until now.

When I felt Destiny arms unwrap from around me I looked up & saw her tying up her hair putting on gym shorts, sneakers, and oil. Then I looked at Corey coming down the stairs with the same thing on but he had his gun.

"I knew there was a reason god blessed me with this good 38" Corey said while loading it.

"U-ummm guys what are y'all doing?" I asked a little scared of what my crazy cousins would do.
Destiny looked at me with an evil smirk on her face and said "We going to New York & fucking some shit up now do you want to join or no"

I looked at them both crazy & said "Yall please let me handle this I don't want you two to end up in jail"

They looked at me like I grew two heads but I stood my ground & gave them a serious look.

"Alright we going to let you handle it your way but I'm just letting you know when you go talk to him we going & if he get slick in anyway I'm tearing shit up" Corey said while putting his gun back in the little metal box.

I just shook my head "Ok thanks now can you both cone help me get my things?" I asked, they both nodded their heads & followed me to my car.

This is going to be an interesting moving I am going to need church with these two I said in my head but then my mind wonder off to that guy from earlier I wonder what he's doing... WAIT!!! why do I care I just got out of a really bad relationship I don't need to get into another one.