Chapter Four

It's been four days since the dinner at Noah's penthouse. Since that day Noah went to my office every morning giving me a passionate kiss that led to a make out session before going to his office. Same thing during afternoon before going home. We spent dinner together twice that led us to his bedroom.

I was early today. I've been here six o'clock sharp. Noah texted me last night to come early today. He will bring me some breakfast.

He arrived with a bag on him. I walked to him and give him a kiss. "Good morning. What's for breakfast?" I asked smiling and looking at the bags following him. He went to my small pantry and prepare our plates. We bring the plates and coffee on the table beside the couch. We ate breakfast happily feeding each other like a normal couple.

After breakfast we brushed our teeth. Noah used my toothbrush, I don't mind anyway we exchange saliva every day. Gross! *wink

We stayed in the couch talking and kissing. We didn't hear the door opened because we are busy eating each other's face with me straddling his lap. I moaned and kissed him back passionately. I giggled when he sucked my nose and claimed my lips again. Our lips and tongue battled.

"Oh my God!" Someone gasped and we both parted. I stood up abruptly and saw Joyce standing by the door beside her is none other than Gabriela. My eyes widened, and I panicked. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Gabby!" Then I left and went to the restroom quickly without looking at them.

"Sofia!" I heard Noah called me before I locked the door. I gasped some air and my eyes watered then my tears fell uncontrollably. I cried my heart out not because she caught us but because I realized that Noah and I never ever going back together. That I am only the other woman. That what we did is only temporary. I couldn't bring him back. I wailed like a baby.

I heard a loud knock on the door. "Baby girl please open the door. Are you alright? Please don't cry baby." Noah said in panic.

"Please leave me alone." I shouted still crying like a baby. I felt guilty, confused, hurt and happy at the same time because Noah cared for me.

After a long minute I haven't heard anything. I open the door carefully. I saw no one inside my office. I walked to my desk and get my bag. Joyce is waiting for me outside when I went out.

"Ms. Rivolli and Mr. Sinclair already left. Do you need anything?" Joyce asked me sympathetically. It hurts me knowing Noah left with Gabriela. My swollen eyes began to water again. I told Joyce I'm going home.

When I arrived inside my car, I dialed my mom's number.

"Hello baby girl. How are you? Miss me already?" My mom's cheerful voice said.

"Mom.." then I couldn't control it anymore. I cried and couldn't say anything.

"Oh my baby girl. What is wrong? Where are you?" She asked worriedly. I cried until I'm calm again.

"Can we meet mom? I want to talk to you. I miss you." I said through sobs.

"Of course. Please if you're coming here, do not drive. Just hail a cab or I can come and get you." Mom answered still worried. "It's okay mom. I'll just take a cab. I'll see you later mom. I love you." I answered calm now. We said our goodbye. I fixed myself and wear my sunglasses and went out of my car.

I hailed a taxi and asked the driver to my parent's house.

I arrived at my parents' house and it's very silent. The staff greeted me, but I didn't return their greetings because I am bowing my head. Not in the mood today.

My mom greeted me with a tight hug. "What is wrong baby girl?" She asked. I started to cry again hugging her tightly. Sorry but I really can't help it. I'm such a crybaby since birth.