Chapter Five

I saw Noah's car roared in the street very fast. I turned my Bluetooth on and dialed his number. It rang, and I waited for him to answer looking back in front and continue driving so fast but not as fast as him. "Speak!" I gasped hearing his angry voice. I calmed myself and try to talk to him calmly. I will talk to him softly and sweetly to sooth him and make him stop driving so fast.

"Noah, please calm down baby. You made me so worried. Please stop on the next exit. I'm just at your back following you. Please slow down." I said softly and couldn't control a sob.

I heard nothing from him and I saw his car slow down a bit. I sighed heavily and followed him on the next exit going to a gasoline station. I followed him in a parking lot and ended the call. I exited my car and went to his direction standing outside his car.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I went to him and slapped his chest repeatedly. "Do you want to die huh?" I said angrily my eyes watery. He stood still and never looking into my direction. I hit him repeatedly and gave all my frustration in it. Still he didn't say anything and didn't react or look at me.

"Okay fine!" I said angrily and headed to my car quickly. I started the engine and wear my seatbelt. The engine roared and I drove fast like a mad man when I got into the highway. I saw Noah's car behind, so I accelerate faster. I heard my phone ringing and answer it quickly knowing Noah is on the line.

"Sofia for the love of God, slow down!" He shouted on the line.

"Go to hell Noah! I hate you I hate you I haaaaaatee you so much!!" I screamed and disconnect the call. I drove faster and faster beating the traffic light and overtaking all the cars in front of me.

When I turned left to overtake the car, an even faster car without a headlight appeared. I was shocked and turned to my right so fast I almost bumped into another car. Luckily the car move faster, and my car move straight and before I bump into the sidewalk, I pressed the pedal and closed my eyes tightly. The car stopped closed to the sidewalk as I opened my eyes. Oh my God! That was so close. I felt my body shivered and my tears fell quickly. I cried like a baby still shivering. "Oh my God."

Someone knocked on my window side and I saw Noah's worried face. I opened the door quickly and hugged Noah tightly and cried a little more.

"Noah!" I wailed and hugged him tightly to my body seeking for comfort.

"My god Sofia! Are you okay?" Noah asked and inspect my body for any injury. I nodded and continue to cry. "Ssshhh I'm so sorry baby girl. This is all my fault. If anything happened to you I will never forgive myself!" He said and hugged me so tightly. I snuggled closer to his body and my body calmed a little.

"Please Noah, I want to go home. Take me home please?" I plead, and he nodded. "Can we use your car? I don't want to drive." I said and put my head on his chest.

"Of course, baby. After what you did, I'll never let you drive again." He said and help me close my car and get my bag and keys. He ushered me to his car. "Are you sure you're really okay?" He asked once he secured my seatbelt looking so worried. I nodded and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He went to the driver side and we drove off. He contacted someone to secure my car. Once done he held my hand with his while his other hand on the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry." He said and kissed my knuckles. ""No, I'm sorry Noah." I said and give him a warm smile. He smiled and kissed my hand again. We drove silently and arrived at his building. I frowned but didn't questioned him. I don't want to argue with him. And I am very tired to do that. Anyway, I want to spend my night with him. I felt so secure and content in his arms.

We arrived at his penthouse. I called my mom to tell her I'm okay. We showered together to ease the tension because of what happened. After drying ourselves, we snuggled closer to each other in bed. We made out and then we sleep hugging each other.

_______________♥_________________

Noah's POV

I woke up and found Sofia snuggled closer to my body. I smiled contently and hugged her tightly to me. She stirred but continue to sleep peacefully. I heard my phone vibrated on the side table.

It's dad. I rejected the call and turn off my mobile. I untangled Sofia's body gently and give her a kiss on her forehead. I decided to make breakfast for her.

I went to the kitchen and prepare bacon, egg and toast for her. I also get one slice of blueberry cheesecake. Since we get back together, I always make sure to have the cake on my fridge. When I finished everything, I put them on a tray and went to our bedroom. Our. I smiled to myself.

When I enter the bedroom, I saw Sofia sat on a chair beside the window looking so lost in thoughts. I frowned and put the tray on the bedside table. I am reluctant to disturb her morning thoughts but decided to approach her silently.

"What are we Noah?" Sofia asked without turning. I stopped on my tracks and sighed heavily. What are we really? I want her and only her. I've been alive but dead inside since we parted years ago. Now that I have her, I will never let her go. Nobody can stop me. Even my dad. Thinking about my father makes me almost lose all hope.

I went to her and hugged her tightly from behind. I kissed her head and closed my eyes. She put her hands above mine and caress it lightly. I felt content and happy.

"We are in love baby girl. You and I belongs together. No one can tear us apart. Now that I have you again, I will never let you go. Do you trust me baby girl?" I asked while giving her butterfly kisses. She leaned back to me and closed her eyes.

"Yes, I trust you Noah. Please don't you ever leave me again. I don't want to experience the pain anymore. I can't. Please." She said pleadingly and turned to face me.

"I will never leave you or hurt you again baby. I am so sorry for everything. I want us to start again. I love you. Only you since always and forever." I said and hold her beautiful face with my both hands. "Promise?" Sofia asked hopefully. "Yes, I promise baby girl. I love you." I said, and she nodded her head smiling at me. "I love you more Noah." Then we sealed it with a passionate kiss.

............ You may read the completed story on Dreame App

https://m.dreame.com/user/concern/871759872/avri_lata