Black or White

Okay ... I'm going to get straight to the point with part one.

Non-Moonwalkers, NO Moonwalker appreciates being asked the classic question:

"Did you prefer Michael Jackson when he was black or white?"

Please ... stop right there.

First of all, he was beautiful when he was both black AND white. There's no preference for Moonwalkers; it's still the same Michael.

Second, how could you be so insensitive as to even THINK we would have a preference to the appearance of our idol? He's perfect all the time – from August 29, 1958 to June 25, 2009.

It's also insulting to Michael. I think it may have been explained to you multiple times, but he did in fact have a skin disease called Vitiligo.

It's a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of the skin, leaving white blotches on it. It's something Michael couldn't help, yet he was harassed verbally because of his condition for years on end.

He made a very good point in his 1993 Oprah interview, in which he points out that lighter-skinned people go out and sunbathe for hours on end to get darker ... yet no one says anything about it.

Yet with him ... he had a disease which he had no choice upon, and he got hate for it. Rumours surfaced about him "bleaching" his skin and not wanting to be who he was. Damn, people even started saying he had plastic surgery to turn white! That's certainly not true, and none of it was his fault.

... Non-Moonwalkers, I think you get my point.

Michael, to us Moonwalkers, is always beautiful. Black or White.

Because, he was always black. He was proud of his race, and proud of who he was.

And us Moonwalkers are proud to be his fans.

Peace.✌🏻️