"Evidence" and June 25

Warning: this rant contains descriptions of the "evidence" that has recently surfaced. It shouldn't be too bad to read, but just in case, the warning is there.

So, after the seriousness of the previous rant I created, I decided to ... make this one serious too, because I'm so sick and tired. I said most of what I wanted to say in the previous section, but there's also a few things I want to say in this part, too.

Okay, so, this "evidence" that's suddenly come about? I've now seen pictures of this evidence, and I didn't realise it was real.

Before you say anything – I don't mean that I believe Michael's guilty – I mean, there really are these pictures. Whether they're from Michael and Neverland or not (I don't believe it is), they're legitimate pictures.

Now, because of the nature of the images, I'm not going to post any of them here, because I'm – quite frankly – disgusted by them. There are images I'll never unsee, and I don't want you guys to see unless you've seen them already.

But basically, there's a lot of images of females with this ... I dunno what to call it – weird tape stuff wrapped around their whole bodies, and females doing provocative poses with chairs and stuff. There is a picture of a filthy bathroom sink with dead fish in, too, as well as images of young children in adult situations.

Amongst all these terrible images, there was also a report-type thing which described some of the images not seen in the article I read. It described images of "young adolescents" with "provocative" poses and "bare chest" showing. It also says that Michael was posing with them. But then, it also said that these images were found in a box titled "Why Photo Shoot".

Now, I could be being completely stupid here, but the way the images were described, it sounded like they were talking about those photos of Michael with 3T for the song "Why"

Now, I could be being completely stupid here, but the way the images were described, it sounded like they were talking about those photos of Michael with 3T for the song "Why". I'll show you the photos I mean:

 I'll show you the photos I mean:

Maybe you can see what I mean

Maybe you can see what I mean. Like I said, I could just be being completely stupid, but it sounds just like those photos! I wouldn't have been convinced if it hadn't have said "Why Photo Shoot", but that's what did it for me. The photos above are from the Why Photoshoot!

Honestly, I'm getting sick of all this crap. And to make it worse, it's only two days away from being June 25. That's why they've done it, isn't it? To ruin his image when the majority of people would be paying respect to him. It's disgusting. Absolutely sickening.

That's kind of my next point, actually. June 25 is coming up, and I know that all Moonwalkers are the same, but I'm not ready for that day at all. My heart is aching badly enough as it is because of all this "evidence" stuff, but the fact it's pretty much the anniversary of Michael's death is what makes it worse.

Why can't people leave our King alone? He has been manipulated and messed with since he first became a star, so why can't they leave him the hell alone now he's gone?

Honestly, you would think that his death would make people respect him, and remember him for his music and talent. Do they? Hell, nah. Instead, they choose to criticise and disparage his personal life, and make it into something it's not.

I'm almost done with it all, I swear. It's really beginning to piss me off, now, as I'm sure it is with everyone reading this (unless you're a hater, of course).

June 25 is only two days away ... then I'll have been a Moonwalker for seven years. I've never felt the same with any other artist as I do Michael – he's simply my world. 😪❤️💜💙

It hurts that he's gone. It really does. Non-Moonwalkers need to see that, too.

I guess ... that's it from me.

Peace. 😔✌🏻️