Dangerous 25 {November 26, 1991-2016}

Okay, so I just Googled Michael's name on – obviously – Google, and I was absolutely shocked to find that the "top stories" section on Google right now is actually all positive!

Yes; there's not a single negative story visible immediately after searching Michael's name!

I've not checked too far; only what shows up initially, but still ... This is crazy! 😱

Let me prove it to you, my lovelies!

All ... positive. THIS IS AN EVENT TO REMEMBER.

It makes me sad knowing most of the articles about Michael nowadays are negative. I mean ... people forget the good he did. I, along with so many others, have said this before – the media needs to show the good Michael did with his life. Namely, his music! His humanitarian work is an obvious one too, but I'm happy to see something positive about his music, at least!

It's refreshing. It's actually really, really refreshing to type Michael's name in and not see "child molestation" written all over the "top stories" section. It's a breath of fresh air. *Inhales deeply*

Anywho, I might as well talk a little bit about Dangerous 25 whilst I'm here, seeing as it's the anniversary today! (I'm lying; in England it's past 2:00am meaning it's November 27).

So, we were all expecting an album weren't we? But then they decided to make the whole anniversary an online celebration. Disappointing, right?

I mean, part of me is glad that it's only an online celebration; it stops people from making money from Michael after his death, I suppose. Then again, they're selling hoodies and t-shirts, and they're even more expensive. .-.

But of course I wish there was an album! I'd love to have seen songs such as "If You Don't Love Me", "Serious Effect" and "Someone Put Your Hand Out" officially released. Those songs are amazing, man! Some of my favourites!

But at the end of the day, it's the estate's decision, I guess. We should just enjoy the anniversary as Moonwalkers. :')

In all fairness, we didn't see an Off The Wall 25 back in 2004, did we? Nobody said anything about that. Then Thriller 25 came in around 2008, and Bad 25 came in 2012.

We just gotta hope for a HIStory 25!
Only four years to go! 😭

Then Blood On The Dance Floor 25!
Only six years to go! 😭

Then Invincible 25!
Only ten years to go! 😭

Thennnn This Is It 25!
Only eighteen years to go! 😭

Then Michael 25!
Only nineteen years to go! 😭

Then Xscape 25!
Only twenty-three years to go! 😭

Okay you get the idea. We got a lot of time until the next 25th anniversary of a Michael Jackson album. 😂

Buuuuut we have Bad's thirtieth anniversary next year; August 31! And Thriller's thirty-fifth anniversary on November 30, 2017! And of course, Blood On The Dance Floor's twentieth anniversary too! May 20, 2017 if I'm not mistaken. 😂

Okay I'm probably getting boring now. I'll just shut up about all the anniversaries and stuff. 😬

Uh ... I do actually have a decent rant that I've not published yet. It's not written fully, but I'll try and get it up soon! It's about a factor in Michael's life that is largely spoken about, that's all I'm saying. 🙄

Until then, I leave you with a lovely photo of my husband. 😊

Isn't he handsome? Are you jealous? 😏

Kidding. 😂😂😂

Peace. ✌🏻️❤️