Preference #7 pt1

°you have a kid from previous relationship°
(You guys are like 5 years older than they are now)
+Nash+
I have a boyfriend named Nash today he was meeting my son. Jocab he's 4 he's in love with The Cars movie from Disney. "Sweetie wake up" I whisper in Jocab ear. He sits up. I pick him up out of bed. I walk to his closet I pull out his mater and lighting mecqueen outfit. I dress him in that. I slip him in his red converse and head downstairs. Jocab was up all night so he's really tired. As we walk downstairs he fell asleep on my shoulder. I lay him down on the couch and head back up stairs. I get in the shower quick as possible. I get out pull on my bra and panties. I pull my black tank top over my head and pull on my jeans. I pull over my cropped hoodie and pull up the sleeves to my elbows. I do my hair and pull on my grey and white vans. I walk down stairs after I grabbed my phone. I pick up Jocab and put him in his booster seat. I get in and turn over the key. I drive over to Nash's house. I pull into his drive way. I turn my head and see Jocab still asleep. I sigh I get out. I walk to his door and open it. "Jocab baby wake up" I say. He opens his eyes a little and shuts them quickly because of the sun. I laugh "come on I want you to meet someone today". He nods I pick him up out of his seat and into the ground. I shut the door and hold Jocabs hand I walk to the door and knock. Nash opens the door smiling. "Hey babe" "hey " he let's us in. "So this is Jocab" nash asks once me sat down. Jocab sat beside me. He nods shyly. I lean over and whisper in Nash's ear. "He'll love you of you have the movie cars" I say. He nods "hey Jacob I heard you like cars" jacobs nods again. Nash turns the tv to Netflix and turns on Cars 2. Jacob screams "I love you nash" he says and sits right in between me and nash. We laugh. Jacob soon falls asleep in Nash's side.

+Cam+
My boyfriend Cameron of 9 months is coming over. He was now ok with meeting Madison so was i. My daughter she's 2 . We was now getting ready. I just got out of the shower. Madison took a nap. Cause I didn't want her cranky. I pull on my cloths. Witch is a black tanktop,a blue crop top that says 'imperfect 22',light blue jeans, with blue high top converse. I walk to Madisons room after I do my hair. I wake her up and get her put of her crib. I put her on my hip and walk to her dresser. I pull out her lime green and grey puma shirt and shorts. I slip on her lime green flip flops. I walk downstairs. I set Madison in her high chair. I get out her baby food. It was bananas. I start to feed her. I was soon done till there was a knock at the door. I smile cause I know it's Cameron. I get up and walk to the door. I open it to be greated by a smilily cam. "Hey babe" he says and kisses me. "Hey Madison is in hereby I say and pull him to the kitchen. He laughs "cam this is Madison" "Oh my god she's so beautiful just like her mommy" he smiles. I feel heat rise up onto my cheeks.

+Aaron+
I was about to go to the store to get some food for me and Kurtis. Kurtis is my son who is 6. I get dressed in a superman hoodie,black ripped skinny jeans,amd black and white vans. Kurtis was playing with his hot wheels in his room. I got him dressed before me in a green and white plaid button up shirt and blue jean shorts with all black vans. "Kurtis you ready" I ask as I enter his room. He smiles and nods he gest up and walks to me. I grab his hand and we walk downstairs. I put him in his booster seat in my white jeep. I get in the front and start driving to Wal-Mart. I get there and get kurtis out. "Hey hold my hand" he nods and grabs my hand. Hopefully my boyfriend Aaron of 5 months isn't here. I walk in and walk to the food. As we was walking down the breakfast isle. I hear such a familiar laugh. I look up to see Aaron,Nash,and Cam. I quickly turn away but that was to late. "Hey babe" Aaron smiles "Who's this,your sisters kid". "Aunt sissy" Kurtis says "yeah" Aaron nods. "Aunt sissy isn't my mom,mommy's my mom". "Well who's your mommy". "That's my mommy" Kurtis says and points to me. Aarons eyes go wide he stars at me. "Well um kurtis let's um go" I say and turn around. But I was soon pulled back and lips attach to mine. I smile cause I knew it was Aaron. "Hey that's my mommy" Kurtis says and walks in between us. I break "so your not mad" I ask "no baby even tho he's not mine I'll still love him" I smile. "So kurtis I'm Aaron" Aaron says and bends down to his height. "Hi Aaron I'm kurtis" I laugh at them

+Shawn+
My boyfriend Shawn was coming back home today and I really miss him. I have told him about Lila. My daughter she's 2 1/2. Right now she's sleeping in her crib. I was getting ready. I get dressed in blue jean skinny jeans,grey sweater,and white and black Nikes. I do my hair and make up. I walk to Lilas room. She's still sleeping. I walk to her closet and grab her white and black dress. I set it on the diaper changing station. I walk ro her and pick her up. I set her on the pillow thing. I change her diaper and slip on her dress. I slip on white socks on her feet and her black sandals. I put her in her seat and pick it up. I walk our the door after grabbing my phone and keys. I put her in the car and walk around to my side I get in and start driving to the airport.
45 minutes later
I park and get out. By now Lila is awake. I smile at her she smiles back and claps her hands I smile. She can kinda walk. I set her down once we get in the airport. She grips her hand on my finger. So i don't loose her. We find a set close to his gate and sit down. "Flight from New York is now boarding off" the speaker says I smile. "Baby" I hear I look up and see shawn. I smile and stand up. He hugs me to death. "Ok ok" I laugh. He let's go and looks towards Lila who's sitting on the floor. He smiles and holds out hs hands to her. She takes them and he picks her up. She just stares at him. "Dada" she says. My mouth drops open. Looks like Lila likes shawn.

+Hayes+
I was at the park with my 3 year old daughter Allie. I was pushing her on the swing. She was wearing black leggings,with her purple my little pony shirt and purple converse. I was wearing a black crop top with skinny jeans and black vans. "Y/N is that you" a very familiar voice says to me from behind. I sigh and turn around. "Yes it's me" "Bae what are yo-" he got cute off my Allie "Mommy why did you stop pushing me". Hayes eyes shift from me to her. "Who's this Y/N" "Hayes meet Allie my daughter" he nods. "So.." Hayes looks down. "I know what your thinking I'm around immater teen but I was... raped" I say. His head pops up. He immediately hugged me "I'm so sorry"