Nash Grier

"HOW COULD YOU" I yell at Nash once he opens the door. I found a photo of him and some girl kissing at the singing tree in the park. "What did I do?" He questions nervously. "DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME NASH" I scream at him. He flinchs. Good. "look baby I'm sorry" he says "don't baby me cuz we are over" I sya and go to turn away. He knows my past and I've been cheated on so many times but nash is the one I FELL in live with so it truly hurts that he did this. He grabs my arm amd turns me to face him. "No you don't.....I love you you know that" he says calmly. "THEN WHY THE FUCK DUD YOU DO NASH" I scream at him again. "I don't know ok I'm was dumb" he says trying to calm me down. "How - how long" I ask. "2 months" he whispers. I start to jerk around to get out of his grip. But he's just tooo strong. I finally give up amd start to sob. He pulls me into his chest and we start to sink to the floor. We sit on the floor as I sob into his chest. "Im sorry baby" he whispers. "I'll nver happen again I promise you I love you with all my heart baby" he whispers into my eat again. "Pl-please ju-just dint do i-i-it again" I stutter into his chest. "I promise". I lean back hold up my pinky. He chuckles and wraps his pinky around mine. "I love you" he says and kisses me ever so lightly. "I love you too" I mumble into his lips.